Chapter 21: " Our Prom"

" Is it just me or is everyone staring at me?" Namjoon asked as he wandered the halls with Yoongi to his next class.

" You're the son of the one of the most successful companies in Korea, who's father is also currently on trial for the attempted organized murder of your brother. I would be surprised if they weren't staring." Yoongi responded as Namjoon nodded in agreement.

" I guess your right. Hey...Hoseok told me what happened at the party and about Prom. Are you okay, Yoongs?" Namjoon said, making Yoongi internally curse.

" I'm fine Namjoon, it's was one panic attack. No big deal." Yoongi grumbled. He knew Hoseok cared, but that doesn't mean that he could just blabber his personal business to everyone.

" I know, but I can't help but feel worried. You're one of my closest friends, I just want you to be happy." Namjoon said as Yoongi cracked a small smile.

" I am happy, okay? So stop worrying. In fact, are you okay? You've been under a lot of stress." Yoongi asked.

" I am stressed, but I can handle it. Plus, prom is tonight, so I can finally relax." Namjoon responded, thinking about dancing the night away with Jungkook.

" I know you're thinking about him, nasty ass." Yoongi said smugly, making Namjoon scoff.

" Whatever, just go to class."

" Hey Moon? Where is this banner supposed to go again?" Sumiyeon asked, holding the giant golden banner.

" Right over the main door of the gym. The step ladder is in the closet." Moon answered, pointing toward the closet.

" Thanks!" Sumiyeon responded. They were currently trying to decorate the gymnasium for prom, but Sumiyeon couldn't focus. All she could think was Moon. What she was going wear, what her hair was going to look like, not to mention her makeup.

" Sumiyeon." Shit. Said female automatically recognized the voice. And the sound of a closing door.

" Chai." Sumiyeon said curtly.

" I think we both know what I want, so I'm just going cut to it. Tell me everything you know." Chai said, staring straight at Sumiyeon with cold eyes.

" I don't know what you're talking about." Sumiyeon deadpanned. That's when Chai pinned Sumiyeon against the wall. She wanted to escape, but something about Chai's presence was so scary it made her stay in place.

" Don't fuck with me, I know you know something." Chai started before talking Sumiyeon's chin in his hand. " And I'm not going to stop until that info out of you."

" Don't you fucking touch me, or I'll tell Moon you're trying to come on to me." Sumiyeon said, slapping Chai's hand away.

" Like she would believe you. Secondly...what if I was? Would you tell me what you know then?" Chai said, toying with Sumiyeon's hair. He had to admit he had always had eyes for Sumiyeon, too bad they could never be together.

" Never." Sumiyeon said sternly.

" Hey, are you okay. You were taking so long I started to get...Chai? What are you doing here?" Moon said as she entered the closet.

" Oh, I was just wanted to come by, to help and all. I was looking the broom, there was some trash beside the bleachers." Chai responded, Sumiyeon was astounded by how easily Chai could lie. How he could walk out of the room completely calm.

" Hm. Well, since you're still here, can you come with me to get the catering from the restaurant?" Moon asked before Sumiyeon nodded.

" Moon wait."