Chapter 20: " Dance the Night Away"

" What the fuck did you do?! I KNOW YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Daeshim yelled, slamming his fist onto his desk. Sora still kept her composure nonetheless.

" I stopping you, I'm not letting hurt innocent children. They are not the reason Minyeon died!" Sora defended.

" But their parents are, and they deserve to suffer just like I did!" Daeshim responded, making Sora scoff.

" You truly believe the you were the only one that suffered after Minyeon's death! We all did! Arthur did...and I did. We all miss her, but you let your anger control you. That's something she would never want." Sora said in a softer voice.

" You didn't know her like I did! You don't know half the shit she went through! Because of our family, because of you and Arthur leaving her to rot! But I was there for her! And I promised her that I would do this for her. So don't fucking tell me HOW TO FEEL!" Daeshim said, loosing it towards the end.

He could remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a couple days before she committed suicide. Daeshim had noticed Minyeon was acting strange, but he never questioned it until that day when she came into his room, tears in her eyes. And when he decided to make a promise he would never break.

( Flashback)

" Whoa! Do you- Minyeon?" Daeshim said as his sister stumbled into his room, tears streaming down her face.

" I c-can't do this anymore, Dae." Minyeon said voice void of emotion.

" W-What do you mean? Minnie, what's going on?" Daeshim asked, obviously concerned.

" This! This life! I can't do it anymore! I'm tired. I'm miserable. Living just...feels like a chore." Minyeon responded, Daeshim's eyes widened in horror.

" How long have you felt this way? Why didn't you tell me! We could figured something out, together!" Daeshim exclaimed, holding Minyeon's face in his hands.

" It's too late for me, Dae. Don't waste your time." Minyeon said with a sad smile. " And even if it wasn't, what could we do?"

" Anything! Anything to put that smile back on your face." Daeshim replied, sounding determined to make the woman he loved happy again.

Minyeon suddenly felt a strong amount of emotion in her body. No body had ever cared for her like Daeshim did. He truly loved her. Yes, in that way. It didn't matter to Daeshim though, even though related by blood and it really matter, he didn't care what the world thought.

He loved Minyeon more than anything.

And he would do anything to avenge her death.

( Present Day)

" Jimin, where are we going? You know how I feel about surprises." Taehyung asked he followed Jimin to this mystery location.

" There. I know you've been talking about coming here, so I thought it would be a good birthday present!" Jimin said happily, pointing at N Seoul Tower.

" Y-You actually remembered that? I only mentioned this place a couple times." Taehyung said surprised.

" Of course I remembered! A good boyfriend always listens-"