Chapter 4: "Project Cleanse"

" How were your classes?" Jimin asked. He had a relatively good class. Mainly because he in all the same classes as Taehyung. He even gets to sit by Jimin by one. To say the Jimin was happy in his classes is an understatement.

" Mine sucked, this guy sits by me, and he's an absolute asshole!" Hoseok said stabbing his fork into his food. Thanks to multiple students complaining to Principal Kim, he has decided to give student lunch to hang out with each other.

The guy Hoseok speaks of was named Kim Jaehyun. Ever since Hoseok entered the classroom, Jaehyun has been bothering Hoseok for the ENTIRE time.

" Well that sucks, what about you Jungkook?"
Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook who was stuffing his face with food.

" It was pretty boring! Nothing interesting happened!" Jungkook yelled after swallowing his food. Jimin got a smug look in his face.

" Well, my classes were pretty good." Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin's statement.

" Taehyung was in your class wasn't he?" Hoseok asked. Jimin frowned.

" Yeah." Jimin responded. Jungkook chuckled while Hoseok just signed. Jimin just sat there angrily eating his food, ignoring the teasing from his friends.

Why was he friends with them again?

" Wait. So, he just gave you the Presidential seat?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon was telling Namjoon and Jin about the conversation he had in Principal Kim's office. Taehyung was there too, but he was focused on something or someone else.

Seokjin didn't find it fair that he had to work to become last year's student body President, while Namjoon was given the position.

" Yeah, he said I was 'perfect' for the job." Namjoon replies, using air quotes around the word perfect.

" You didn't take it, did you?" Jin asked. Hoseok wasn't the only one who was suspicious of Principal Kim.

Namjoon was silent.

" You actually took it?!" Jin whisper yelled. Namjoon groaned in annoyance at the elders actions.

" What? I can't just say no, it's rude!" Namjoon argued. He was in the groups of students that didn't find the new principal weird at all.

" You don't find it a little weird that he specially asked you to do it, instead of having a election." Jin asked.

" No, why do you care anyway? What, are you jealous that Principal Kim didn't choose you?" Namjoon replied, making Jin turn red. He couldn't deny that he might've been a little jealous of Namjoon. He wasn't going to let Namjoon know that. Yoongi notice the tension between the two males, and he decided to interject himself.

" Calm down, Jin, Namjoon has already accepted the offer so there's nothing you can do. Namjoon, you have to understand that Jin worked for his presidency, and he's upset that you're were just given the role." Yoongi said. After that Jin and Namjoon settled down. Finally understanding the others point of view.

" Namjoon." A female voice said behind their lunch table. Said male looked behind to see who was calling his name.

There stood a girl, pretty short in height. She has black hair, with streaks of dark blue, and had hazel brown eyes. She was wearing a cream color blazer with embellishments on the collar, with a matching skirt, and dress shoes.

" Yes? How do you know me?" Namjoon asked, confused.

" My father spoke of you. The Principal. He told me to come get you." She responded. Namjoon started nodding slowly.

Who would've thought the principal had a kid?

After about five minutes of contemplating wether to follow this girl, Namjoon finally agrees. On the way out of the cafeteria, the breath nearly left his lungs.

There sat Jeon Jungkook in all his glory. Jungkook's hair was jet black, with bangs covering his forehead. Although Jungkook was a little shorter than Namjoon, the younger was very built. But he also had a gentle look to him, with his baby like face and his big brown eyes.

Namjoon could definitely see why Taehyung was obsessed with him.

It was even worse for Jungkook when he saw Namjoon. He was tall, a couple inches taller than Jungkook. He had dimples, beautiful dimples. He slightly skinnier that jungkook, but still had noticeable muscles. Namjoon also had brown hair, it was swept to the side to reveal his forehead.

Wow, they both though to themselves.

" Ah we finally made it!" The girl said as they arrived at the student council room. Namjoon is still very confused about what going on.

" Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Sumiyeon, but everyone in the student council calls me Sumi. I'm going to be your secretary." She says, smiling. Namjoon smiles in return.

As Sumi opens the door, there are bout four other people in there. One boy and three girls counting Sumi.

" Well, well, well, what poor soul have you reeled in Sumiyeon?" One of the boys said with a smug tone. Said female rolls her eyes and ignore and him, causing the boy to chuckle.

" That was Jaehyun. My twin brother and Vice President." She said, pointing to who was now known as Jaehyun, who just smiles and waves.

" Wait, is this the boy that uncle Daeshim told us about?" Another girl chimed in, and the other girl beside her was also nodding and agreeing.

" Yep, this is him!" The two girls eyes widened. Before Namjoon could say anything the two girls screamed in awe.

" Hiii! My name is Minju!" The first said. She was about the same height is Sumi. She had short teal dyed hair. She had green eyes, and was wearing a white jumpsuit.

" And I'm Moon! Nice to meet ya!" The second said, a little calmer than Minju. Moon had long, wavy maroon hair, her eyes were brown, and she was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit.

" Hello, it's nice to meet you too. You two have a lot of energy." Namjoon says, while he sits down in a seat. Suddenly, a throat clears. Namjoon looks toward the door. Principal Kim and another boy walk into the room.

" Father, Chai." Sumi says as she bows. Chai was as tall as Namjoon. He had curly jet black hair that fell over his forehead. Chai had dark green eyes, and was wearing a baby blue dress shirt shirt and black pants. As Daeshim sat down, everyone started to get serious and calmed down.

" I've called you all here today because I wanted to introduce you to you council President." He started, as everyone smiled at Namjoon.

" But, I have some unfortunate news as well. As you know. Project Cleanse wasn't suppose to start until next semester, but something has happened. So, we will have to start early." Daeshim explained, sighs were heard all around the table. Namjoon wasn't understanding what was going on.

What project?

" Excuse me, but what is Project Cleanse?" Namjoon asked, wanting to know what the others were talking about. He didn't want to be left out.

He was President after all.

" Project Cleanse is the Students Council's plan to rehabilitate Seoul Junior Academy, and make it a better place for students." Sumi explains, in return Namjoon nods.

" Everybody here will be in charge of a grade level. Minju has freshman, Moon has sophomores, Chai has juniors, And Jaehyun has Seniors." Daeshim explained. Sumi and Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed.

" What about Namjoon and I, are we going to do anything?" Sumi asked, kind of upset.

" I'll leave with the job of helping Namjoon feel more welcome. Help him learn the strings here." Daeshim responded. Sumi sighs and nods.

" Well, thank you for coming. Meeting adjourned."