Chapter 14: " Don't Leave Me"

" What?! No fucking way?! You better not be lying to me, Moon." Chai yelled, making Moon jump. She tried hard to keep her tears in, but it was hard when Chai would always yell at her.

" I'm not, Sumiyeon would never lie to me." Moon responded, which made Chai even more furious.

" I have been working my ass off to get closer to Daeshim. I tried everything! But that Namjoon asshole gets it without any effort in!? BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BUSLLSHIT!" Chai yelled in his fit of rage. He devoted everything he had to Daeshim and this project, and all he gets is pushed aside.

   He knew he hated Namjoon, but now...he knew he resented him. Chai gave his everything to Daeshim, Chai idolized him. To put it bluntly, Chai would do anything to be by Daeshim's side. That's why he was with Moon, because Moon was close to Sumiyeon and Sumiyeon was close to Daeshim. Moon knew it, Chai would never cease to make it obvious that they weren't together out of love and romance. They were only together because Moon could help Chai get what he wanted. Hell, he would've been with Sumiyeon if she wasn't a lesbian.

   " Chai, are you okay?" Moon asked softly, trying to gage Chai's emotions.

   " I'm fine. Actually...it's kind of amusing how you worry about me, Moon." Chai said, using his seductive voice, taking Moon's chin between his fingers.

" I don't, I just want to make sure you don't do anything rash." Moon responded, removing Chai's hand.

" Oh I won't do anything rational..."

" I'll just get my revenge."

Jimin always felt out of place whenever he went to Taehyung's house. Being around all those rich people and seeing those huge houses made him feel uncomfortable as a little poor boy.

Jimin looked at the neatly wrapped box that held Taehyung's Christmas gift. He had been saving up for a while and now he was finally able to get the gift Taehyung deserved.

" Jimin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he answered the door. He wasn't expecting any visitors, especially on Christmas Day.

" I just came over to give you your Christmas present. Wait...are you home alone?" Jimin asked, looking though the empty house that only had Taehyung in it.

" Yep, I'm alone on Christmas. Also, you didn't have to get me present, Jimin." Taehyung replied as he took Jimin's present.

" Of course I do, your my friend and I care about you...which is we are going to have a sleep over, watch a bunch a Christmas movies, and you will enjoy your special gift." Jimin announced as Taehyung let him in.

To Taehyung, having someone care about him so much felt weird. Even his parents or even Namjoon never catered to his needs like Jimin did. Taehyung could never rant to anyone like he could Jimin, and even if he could, no one listened like Jimin did. It felt strange, but...a good strange.

" I almost forgot how comfortable you bed is." Jimin sighed as he sat on Taehyung's bed. " Okay, I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you, but I really want you to open your present because I'm dying to see your reaction."

" O-Oh yeah, thank you by the way, you really didn't have to do this." Taehyung replied nervously as he unwrapped his gift.

" I know how much you love photography and we're disappointed that you didn't have a camera, so I saved up and decided to buy you one!" Jimin said excitedly. Taehyung was star struck.

No fucking way...

" Y-You really got this for me? I..."

" Do you like it?" Jimin asked, now worried that Taehyung didn't like his gift.