Chapter 17: " Lucid Dreams"

" A surprise party? Are you sure this is a good idea?" Hoseok asked as Jimin nodded his head in excitement.

   " Yes, I'm sure. Taehyung never gets to celebrate his birthday the way he needs to, I want to give this to him." Jimin responded, he wanted to finally do something big for Taehyung. He was turning nineteen after all.

" Wow, you guys aren't even together and you're already whipped." Jungkook teased as Jimin blushed. Why was I friends with these twats again?

" Oh, as if you're not spending everyday simping for Namjoon!" Hoseok chuckled before Jungkook smacked his shoulder.

I mean...he's not wrong.

" So, what is your plan for this surprise party? Have any ideas?" Hoseok asked, wondering what Jimin had in mind.

" Well...I was thinking I could take him to N Seoul Tower, then walk around Han River for a bit, the I'd take him to my place...and BAM! You guys will surprise him!" Jimin explained with obvious glee as Jungkook and Hoseok nodded.

" Sounds promising, Taehyung is lucky to have a guy as thoughtful as you." Hoseok said smiling.

" Y-You really think so? I want to show him how much I care about him. Do you think it's too much?" Jimin responded, thinking about the boy he had fallen for.

" Of course not, Jimin! I always remember Taehyung to always seem sad and quiet, he needs something like this, someone like you." Jungkook said, making Jimin relieved. But Hoseok just raise his eyebrow in confusion.

" Remember...wait...you and Taehyung knew each other?!" Jimin's eyes widened at Hoseok's realization. " Why did you never tell us you two had history!?! That explains so much!"

" I never thought it was a big deal. We just hung out then separated during middle school." Jungkook mumbled. Jimin could probably wonder why they sprayed but kept his comments to himself.

" Anyway, not on topic but...Yoongi and I had our first time!" Jimin and Jungkook screeched at Hoseok's news. Hoseok just blushed as thought about how he took Yoongi in the backseat of his car in his parents driveway.

" What?! When!?! Where?! Who topped?!" Jimin asked in an excited frenzy.

" A couple of days ago, in the back seat of my car, and I topped." Hoseok responded as Jungkook snickered.

" You just couldn't wait could you?"

" Hey! In my defense, he started it, I just finished it...and him." Both Jimin and Jungkook gagged at Hoseok's.

Even though rarely acted like it, he really loved his friends.

" Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Namjoon asked as he separated his lips from Jungkook's.

" There's something on your mind and you using me to distract from it." Jungkook responded and Namjoon sighed, falling back on Jungkook's bed.

" What's going on, Joonie?" Jungkook asked in a soothing voice.

" I'm thinking about leaving my family." Namjoon said, making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows.

" Like...give up your family name, status, and everything?" Jungkook asked, sounding surprised as Namjoon nodded.

" Why? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked, leaving your family was a big deal.

" I know the real reason why my father wants me to marry Sumiyeon. Daeshim is offering his services to...get rid of Taehyung." Namjoon explained as Jungkook's widened.