Chapter 15: " Love"

" What are you doing in father's study?" Sumiyeon jumped at the sound of Jaehyun's voice.

" Jesus Jaehyun! You scared me! What do you want?" Sumiyeon sighed as she went back to going through Daeshim's files.

   " To annoy you, and to see what you are doing in here. Father would kill you if he knew he was in here." Jaehyun responded, smiling as Sumiyeon rolled her eyes. She was completely used to how Jaehyun got off to other people misery.

   " Of course you're only here to make my life more difficult. And no, he won't kill me because he will never know." Sumiyeon started. " And even if he did catch me, I won't stop until I get out of this stupid marriage"

   " Ohhh, so that's what this is about! Well, let me give you some advice...don't tell Moon." Jaehyun whispered, making Sumiyeon confused.

   " What do you mean? I trust her." Sumiyeon asks, before Jaehyun chuckled.

   " Right, and you also trust her sadistic fuck of a boyfriend?" Jaehyun questioned. And if Sumiyeon was being honest, she didn't trust Chai at all.

   " I don't, but I can't leave Moon in the dark, she's part of this plan too." Sumiyeon responded.

   " Okay, Okay, all I'm saying is that Moon might not be the best companion for this plan of yours." Jaehyun simply stated.

   " Whatever, in fact, why are even telling me this? You never cared about my well being before." Sumiyeon asked, curious to what her brother's endgame was.

   " No reason, I just don't Chai and his intentions, it's quite obvious why he's with Moon, he's using her. For what I don't know." Jaehyun explained as he simply walked out of the room.

   Jaehyun's words flooded her mind. She could trust Moon, right? She had nothing to worried about. Moon would spill their plans. Plus, she loved Moon and she didn't want to think that she couldn't trust her.

   Jaehyun was just messing with her mind, yeah, that was it. Jaehyun always liked to make people worry and manipulate them. There was no rhyme or reason to why he would do it, it was just his sick hobby.

But Sumiyeon wasn't going to fall for it.

Joonie🐨:
U wanna hang out?

Saw a interesting cafe not to far from your place.

Jungkook:
Yeah, sure.

Normally, Jungkook would be happy at the thought of a date with Namjoon, but after he found Namjoon's lyric book, he's been having some doubts about the closeness of their relationship.

He wants to believe that nothing is wrong, but his securities always get the best of him. Jungkook didn't many people or his friends, but one thing he he was envious about was their confidence. How they could think the highest of themselves. While Jungkook could only think the lowest.

Jungkook grabbed the lyric book as walked over to the cafe. As he looked though the window he could spot Namjoon sitting in a booth typing away at his phone.

He's probably texting someone else...

" Hey, Jungkookie! I already ordered you a Caramel Macchiato, your favorite." Namjoon said as Jungkook sat down.

Namjoon wasn't stupid, from the moment Jungkook replied to his text, he could tell something was wrong. Namjoon analyzed Jungkook's as he drunk his coffee.

" Are you okay, Jungkook? You didn't have to come if you didn't feel well." Namjoon said, concerned, Jungkook blushed as Namjoon placed his hand on his.