[*Chapter Eight*]

The dress above is what Darcy wears to the Founders party

-

"Delicate Flower versus Naugty Vixen," Bonnie asked, looking between the nail varnishes.

"You don't need to ask me, Bon, you know I like everything naughty," Darcy winked from her lounged position on Elena's bed, pausing from texting Caroline. Finally, she messaged back, asking if she would be her date to the founder's party.

"Of course, you're all naughty and spice," Bonnie snorted, then commented, "Look at you guys getting all pretty for your dates."

"Yeah, if you call Care a good date. All I'm gonna hear is yapping in my ear about Damon this, Damon that," Darcy rolled her eyes. The girls giggled as she slid off the bed coming over to join them.

"You seem happyish," Bonnie commented, glancing at Elena.

"I am-ish. Tonight's gonna be a good night," Elena said.

"Hmm. You be the third wheel and get back to me about a good night," Darcy snorted, picking up her dress from the back of the closet.

"Why are you going with them both?" Bonnie asked, confused. She thought Damon was dating Caroline.

Darcy shrugged, "You tell me? Care said her mum would be pissed if she turned up with Dickmon." She left out the part where Caroline just dropped the bomb, saying Damon would escort them both. She's got a feeling the smirking blue-eyed vampire was playing his usual games. So, she'll come prepared. The raven head turned to Bonnie wriggling her eyebrows.

"Now tell us what you wanted to say when you walked through the door, and don't say you weren't, I can tell by the wrinkled frown."

"What's wrong, Bon?" Elena probed.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night," Bonnie said, trying to avoid the subject but the sisters just continued to stare until she relented, throwing up her hands.

"Okay, but it has to go into the vault because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon, that she squealed," Bonnie said switching her gaze to Elena, knowing Darcy would be away in her plotting his possible death. "Apparently, Stefan has a very interesting backstory," She paused side-eyeing Darcy when she hummed in interest, "Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend, Katherine?"

"Ahh, the two-timing bitch," Darcy remarked with a smirk plastered on her sleek red lips. They both looked at her in shock for her lack of filter, "What? She is. Who dates both brother's at the same time, behind each other's backs? Unless they're into polygamy."

"I know they both dated her and that's why they both have issues, " Elena explained, not bothering to comment on her sister's words, but also agreeing somewhat.

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. That drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine, filled her head with all these lies until it finally worked and she turned against Damon," Bonnie said, retelling what Caroline told her.