Author's Note

First and foremost, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and New Year (in advance). I hope you get all your desired contents and that you will be happy, healthy and most of all, safe.

Unfortunately for me, this year has been such a hard arse, and he seems to want to keep knocking me down, but no matter, I will keep pulling myself back up again.

About a month ago? I posted an update about my mental health, about how things were a little rough at that moment. It seems the universe has inflicted me with a curse as not long after that, I caught coronavirus.

Thankfully, I recovered from that, except last week, my body decided it didn't want an appendix anymore. On Friday morning, I was rushed into the hospital and was put under an emergency operation (to remove the appendix). I want to assure you, I'm better and that I am now at home with family and finally receiving appropriate care and recovery.

I just wanted to say, even though these times are hard and trying and downright tearful. Your comments and positive feedback have kept me happy and given me the will to remain strong. You're honestly the best readers a writer needs during times like these. You have all been so patient with awaiting new chapters, and even a few I've noticed have become rereaders. Thank you for that. May God bless you all ♥️

Finally, before I end this essay, please, if you're visiting family and friends during the Christmas festivals, please wear a face mask, stick to the 2-meter guidelines and remain safe.

Covid is no joke. It's a killer. Let's all stay happy and safe.

Love you all, C x