[*Authors Note*]

Hey, guys, just a little update!
I wanted to keep you in the loop in what will be happening next during the following chapters.

I'm almost finished with part one of Miss Mystic Falls. However, due to my own plot and the TVD general storyline, these chapters and the following will be lengthy and time-consuming. I hate to keep you waiting, but I want to assure you they will be worth the wait. Trust me, it'll be worth it, and you'll be kept on your toes.

Series one is coming to an end in three chapters (though with the length of my chapters, they will be divided into extras).

I'LL REPEAT SERIES ONE IS NEARING THE END. We'll be finishing with a BANG! I can't wait
for everything to slot into place and for Darcella's story to make sense. I've been planning the ending for a while now, and I'm honestly bursting at the seams to share with you all. I won't say any more than don't kill me.

Regarding the plot, I would love to hear theories and inputs on what you think is happening or what you think could/will happen.

As of a recent decision, the series will continue up to book six. I'm sure we all know who turns up then 😌

I think that's all... Part 1 should be up tomorrow, but I won't hold any promises seeing as it will be based on Darcella's plot and not the usual TVD. I need time and plenty of focus on setting things into place. I hope that's okay? I'm trying to stay original but also keep in line with the storyline.

A massive love to all you awesome readers for your most recent reads and votes. Your support gives me the courage to keep going. Thank you! ♥️

~ _TheDarkOnyx_