[[*Hey Guys!*]]

Hey Guys! I feel like it's been a while, even though it has been a few weeks. I'm sorry to leave you hanging when we're so close to the end. I hope you're all happy and healthy! 

Unfortunately for me, I'm not doing so well. My head is in a pretty dark, lonely place. Mental health sucks, and during these trying times, I'm finding it hard to keep going on. My motivational and emotional levels are zero, and all I want to do is sleep. Thankfully, I have support, and since creating Darcy, I've gained something to keep me levelheaded and not drowning in a dark pit. I would be lost without either.

I just wanted to say I've not deserted you, or am I discontinuing. However, I won't be updating until I've finished the book. I just need... some time to get my head together and rest. Do be assured I am still writing during this time. I believe I have a chapter almost finished. Still, I think it would be beneficial for readers to get the full experience. Plus, I don't want to rush and potentially mess anything up or miss anything vital out.

I've planned the ending since I resumed writing a few months ago. And whilst I may get threats and outcries and messages saying, "HOW COULD YOU!" Be assured, it's all happening for a reason and is in line with the storyline. 

(Sorry, Elena lovers) Whilst, I'm discussing the ending, the next few chapters will be an insight into Darcy's character and role. I think I stated before, season 2 will revolve around Darcella and the Mikaelson's (Elena's plot will still be involved), but she will be a second/third main character. My priority is also building Darcy's relationship with Damon and Stefan. 

I will leave you with a little spoiler... Katherine. 

What do you think it could be? She will play a major role in Darcy's life.

Ohh, I have another surprise coming!! 

Stay happy and healthy and, most of all, safe! Also, my inbox is open if any of you ever need to vent or let off steam. Mental health is a serious subject. Always remember you don't have to suffer alone <3