Yes...another Author's note 👀

I'm really dishing out these Author's notes, aren't I?
What? I can't help it... The responses from the latest update have got me excited 😆 and a tad bit anxious because if this is the response now... Then, I don't know how you're going to react next.

However, it seems some are still confused. So,  I'm going to shed some light and cure your too curious minds...

First, I would like to say. When I have completed THIS book, I will be starting to rewrite it. Why? When I first started writing this book. I didn't have a storyline in mind— just Darcella. Seriously she didn't even have a face in my mind...or eyes, mouth and nose... You get it, right? She was just a guinea pig to better my writing. And now she's taken over my life and my heart. I fear we'll never be able to part 😭

However, over time a whole storyline, background, side stories, characters and further plots for future stories and other AU's, have come to light. If things work out as they are now... It's safe to say you'll have books up until season six, and there's a big possibility she'll join another universe(s).

Repeating this, the first half of this book will be entirely rewritten. The name/family Asher's will be wiped out. So please ignore this. Pretend it didn't exist.

Let me say this for those curious about the name/title Protectress. You've only entered the beginning of Darcella's story. In terms, Darcella is THE protector. For what? That's a big question. It actually has nothing to do with any of the dopplegängers or Klaus... Esther is also not involved.

I can say, without her maker, Darcella wouldn't exist.

Oops, I've opened a can on worms now, haven't I? Let me find a place... Or a hole to dig my grave. I'll see you with the next update... Which I'm too scared to write. Love ya!