[*Chapter Fifty-Nine - NEW*]

*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*

[Trigger Warning: The following content (midway - to end) has been envisioned by my very own PTSD/Hallucinations/Mental Health experience (not in the same context, but you will understand). So, this is for those who have/do experience(d) similiar. Please tread with caution! However, in this case I have had to implement changes due to Darcella's background/character.]

Aside from that, if you have grown attached. I'd advise to grab yourselves a drink, some tissues, chocolate, and maybe something to cuddle.

Please take your time in reading this chapter, a lot unfolds and may impact on your emotions. You may feel angry, frustrated, resort to violence, and feel down right heart broken. But remember it's not the end... Yet.

[A/N: I'm pretty wrecked right now and not in the right state of mind to get the full chapter up. Please bear with me, part two (last chapter) will be up by the weekend at the latest.]

PART ONE OF THE FINALE

*•*•*•*

Somewhere far and between, a disaster erupts like a volcano, bubbling and boiling with harsh bursts of anger and despair, threatening to spill over.

"Mother, you must put an end to this! This has to stop!"

"You know I can't, my child. I'm doing this because I love her and want her safe."

"You do not love her! This is not love. You want to kill her for once and all. You've tortured her enough for a thousand years! Has she not suffered enough? Just let her be free, please, mother. I beg of you!"

"I shall not. And for your act of betrayal, consider this your punishment for meddling."

"You'll regret this! She won't stand for this, nor shall I. And we both know you're only doing this because the moment Darcella embarks her true self, she'll rise and wipe you for all you are! You are frightened she will be more powerful than you will ever be, then we all ever will be. Scared you should be, once she gains what you have wrongly stolen from her, she will come for you. And I and they will be there every step of the way to make that credible."

"You shall not, I forbid you!"

"Watch me. I will no longer stand by and watch you destroy Darcella—"

"You foolish girl! You cannot do anything. I won't allow you!—"

"Too late, mother. Have fun whilst it lasts."

"What have you done?!"

"It's time for Darcella to wake up, don't you think, Mother?"

"Ha! You will have to get through me first. You have nothing on me."