Quick Question

Hey, guys! Just a quick question. I'm almost done with the next update... Well, I was until I decided to revise the mid-way to the end section. I know I'm a pain in the butt, but I just wasn't satisfied with how the ending was turning out. And I've noticed a lot of newcomers (no fault to them—that's on me) are picking up on mistakes, and I've been stressing about how to rectify those.

I'm now back to where I finished before I got to the 'THE END.' section. However, I'm already hitting 9K words. I mean, A LOT is going on. And it's probably going to be another 4—5K until we reach the crossover with the Return. This bit of the chapter is very vital, so I need a little more time to focus on that, and you'll most likely get the full update this Friday.

So, the question is... Do you want them in full, or do you want the 9K I've already done?

*UPDATE*

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry I'm taking forever with the final updates. Life, in general, has been a nightmare — too much stuff going on with limited time and hours.

I feel like such a terrible author for delivering broken promises and false hope just for you all to end up with no chapters. Please know it's not intentional. I needed time to adjust to reality and mend myself back to total health. After recovering from Covid and my operation, my immune system has gone to crap, just further declining my mental health. Plain shit, really.

So, as a show of my appreciation, every day, all this week, you will get a new chapter. I have almost 20k words saved up for y'all. How does that sound? I have also started book two, so we got straight on to that next.

Thank you for being so patient. Just know Darcy is super excited to move things along ♥️