[*Chapter Two*]

"I can't believe you've made me come here, and watch you drool over Vicky

"I can't believe you've made me come here, and watch you drool over Vicky. It's nasty." What she thought was going to be a chilled night playing on the Xbox turned into Jeremy dragging her to the Mystic Grill, to drool over Vicky Donovan.

Darcy shakes her head, chewing savagely on her rare steak and fries, sighing in orgasmic bliss, "You should try this, Jer, so damn good." She groans, rolling her eyes.

Jeremy looks at her in disgust, "How can you eat that? It's not even cooked."

"That's the point Jer. A rare steak is supposed to be uncooked."

"Look at them, what does she see in him?" Jeremy glares over at a table Vicky is serving at, setting down a burger in front of Matt. He's sitting with Tyler. Darcy observes the subtle side-long glances between Vicky and Tyler. "He's an ass."

"Ty's not that bad he's just misguided. I mean, can you blame with parents like his, poor guy."

Banging his coke glass on the table, Jeremy gets up out of the booth," Whatever. I'm gonna talk to her. I'll be back."

Darcy latches onto his forearm, pulling him down in his seat, the steely glint in her eye reappearing. "If she hurts you. I'll gut her. I mean it Jer, don't let her treat you like shit." She hates how Vicky plays the two boys, if she weren't her best friends sister, she would knock the girl down a peg or two. Not only that, after all the hard work, getting Jer off the drugs, only for him to relapse within a day of coming back, she's itching to punch her in her snobby face.

Jeremy gulps and nods, knowing his sister was serious. No one messes with her baby brother.

She lets him go seeing Caroline and Boonie seating at another booth, "Good. I'm going to sit with Care and Bon." She gets up taking her food, can't forget the precious food.

🖤💜🖤

Sliding into another booth, "Yo BonBon!" She looks at the empty seat next to Boonie, where Caroline just was, "Where Care go?" Picking up another fry and shoving it in her gob.

Bonnie shrugs, "Don't know probably trying to hook up with a guy." Attempting to steal a fry, only to get her hand slapped away. "Ouch."

"Tough shit. You know no one touches the precious food."

Matt slides in next to Darcy, he casts her a cheeky smile, snatching a fry from her plate. Bonnie shoots her an offended look, seeing Matt not receive the same treatment.

"You're lucky I like you Matty, or those hands be bye-bye."

"Hmm, you know you love me." His blue eyes twinkle with mischievousness.

Darcy snorts, "If ya say so."

"I do." Slinging his arm around her shoulder.

Bonnie raises her eyebrow, sipping her drink, eyes darting between the pair.