Chapter 29 I'm finally free!

Chapter 29

Hi beautiful readers sorry for not updating like practically one or two weeks I was on my finals and well I didnt have time to write... but you know I'm free weeee no school till January 9 woot woot *happy dance* THANKS FOR THE 4,000 and the 101 votes ohh and to all those beautiful people that have comment on my story thanks for commenthing well like I said READ, VOTE AND COMMENT pleaseee I really like to read your opinions, ideas from my story but you can comment just to say hai gurl hai !!!! or something random like I like pizza! lol. I have a christmas surprise for you all <3.

Follow me

Twitter: GloryRawr

Instagram: ohmy_onedirection (me and my friend one direction ig.

Tumblr: www.uppaulnight1d.tumblr.com

of course follow me here too :DD

Please read my other story I think is kinda shitty but well ... and well read my Meatball stories too @alojanice

Thank you for everything beautiful readers <3

-Minutes later-

The father says the where if anyone against our marriage and suddenly the front’s doors burst open.

“Me!” Niall said walking to the aisle. “Your game is over Victor!” Niall said looking directly at Victor.

“Do you think I’m going to let her go?” Victor said grabbing me by my arm.

“You can’t escape now!” Niall said.

“Well I didn’t want to use this method but, Aileen gets Sophia!” he yelled to Aileen.

“Don’t you dare put a finger on my baby!” I said looking Aileen like touch my baby and die bitch.

I see that Aileen takes Sophia from my mother hands. I felt so angry that I pushed Victor away but when I tried to run he pull me by my hair.

Niall was about to beat the shit out of him when suddenly he takes a gun. “Nobody moves!” “So now princess what do you choose me or your famous boyfriend? You know that we could be a happy family with Sophia too but you know if you choose your Nialler well I would take the little Sophia from your hands!” Victor said.

I look at Niall and Sophia. “I’m going with you Victor but first give Sophia to Niall” I said feeling my tears streaming down my face.

Suddenly a FBI agent grabs Victor away from me and handcuffs him. “You’re under arrest!” the FBI agent tells him his right and another one arrest Aileen.

I walk to Victor and kick him in his balls. “THAT’S FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!”

Niall walks towards me, leaving Sophia with Alondra. “It’s alright baby girl, its over.” Niall cooed in my ear.

The FBI agent was talking with my parents while I was talking with Alondra and Niall.

“He so cute!” Alondra said looking at the FBI agent.

“Yeah he looks really sexy with his FBI agent uniform!” I said looking the agent.

“So do you think his sexy?” Niall said really serious carrying Sophia.

“Niall are you jealous?” I said trying not to laugh. “You know that I only have eyes for you!” I said kissing him.

The FBI and the police make us all walk outside of the church as they take away Victor and Aileen. When everything was done, Niall drives us to the apartment.