Chapter 9 He's going to be mine even if I have to kill you

Chapter 9

And suddenly I see a shadow hiding behind one of the sides of the wall in the living room, I walk slowly to the living room but I didn’t find anything suddenly someone turn the light on, I turn my head and I see Aileen in the corner smiling really creepy.

“Hi Glorianne!” she said with a creepy voice.”Remember when I told Niall that be careful because something bad might happen to you” she said taking out a knife from behind her back.

“Look Aileen I didn’t do anything to you and Niall broke up with you a long time ago; don’t you think it’s time to move on?” I said walking away.

“Well maybe… or maybe not” She said walking slowly to where I am.

I start to walk slowly to the other side of the table.

“But…HE WILL BE MINE, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU!!” she yell running to where I was.

I start running around the table and throwing things in the floor to escape from her. She fall and I run to where the stairs was when I was running upstairs she grab my one of my foot and pull me down making me fall. I was trying to grab the carpet and suddenly someone grab my hands, I look up and was Alondra trying to help me.

“HELP!!” Alondra start screaming.

The other girls and Joshua went out of there room to help me and I feel something cold in my feet when I look down I see blood in my leg, I swing my other leg around and kick her in the head, really hard. She let go my leg and escape from my house. The girls help me to sit in the stairs, I was bleeding too much that I can’t even feel my leg.

“Joshua go call Niall” Alondra said.

“What’s happening down there?” my father said.

My father saw me bleeding and crying.

“Honey calls the ambulance!” my father said running to his room.

I was bleeding too much, I was feeling dizzy and I was getting pale. Then I hear someone open my house front door. I saw the paramedics and Niall. Niall pick me up bridal style and put me on the ambulance bed. The paramedics were checking my leg.

“Honey what happen?” Niall said.

“Aileen tries to kill me with a knife” I said.

“We need to stop the bleeding” one of the paramedic said taking me to the ambulance.

Niall was holding my hand the whole time; he bent over and kissed me on the lips. I felt a tear fall on my face, he was crying. I open my eyes

“Baby don’t cry!” I said.

 “I brought you into this, this is my fault, and I’m bringing you into harm’s way! I don’t think I could do this anymore, I could get you killed!” He said crying.

“No!” I start hysterically crying. “I FREAKING LOVE YOU NIALL HORAN IF I HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING, IT WOULD BE YOU!” I said yelling.

“BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE BECAUSE OF ME!” he yells back.

“No one said I was going to die though. That bitch won’t kill me... I know you won’t let her” I said.

The ambulance doors open and the paramedics take me out and wheal me into the hospital. Niall was holding my hand

  “Don’t ever let me go!” I whisper

 “Never in a million years!” he said.

 They wheal me into the emergency room and the nurse tells Niall to stay in the waiting room with my parents.