Chapter 27 Baby Shower

Chapter 27

Sorry for not posting in two week first I think it was election week and I didnt went to school so the other week I was working with new and old work. SORRY! :( I hope you like my chapter and I have this whole week free so... I'm going to upload another chapter and guess what 3 0r 2 more chapter and its over but I have a surprise for you all at the end. Enjoy the chapter and read my meatball story she help me with this chapter @alojanice byeee beautiful readers! :P

“Babe, there is someone really important that I want you to meet!” Niall said, grabbing my arm.

“Who?” I said confused, looking around.

A big tall man appears in front of me blocking my view; I notice that he has the same blue eyes as Niall and kind of the same charming smile.

Niall puts his hand on my back. “This is my brother, Greg,” Niall said and Greg smile at me.

“I’ve heard so much about you; it’s so great to finally meet you.” Greg said and kissed the back of my hand.

“Thank you,” I smiled at him.

“So, you finally decided to settle down, huh Niall?” Greg chuckled. “It’s great that you found someone really pretty and wonderful to be your future wife and mother of your children,” he smiled proudly at us.

“I know, I’m a lucky man,” he kissed the side of my head and I giggled.

“I heard you’re getting married Greg, Congratulations!” I said smiling.

“Thank you!” he said smiling back.

All of the sudden I hear my name being called and my friends stand next to Greg smiling. “Who’s the hottie?” Angelica asked.

I give her a death glare. “This is Niall brother, Angelica and he is getting married.” I raised my eyebrow at her warningly.

Alondra starts to giggle and Nilka hits her arm making her stop. There was an awkward silence, but I tell my friends to get me some sodas and chips.

“Oh, excuse me a second” Greg said answering his phone.

I look at Niall and he starts laughing.

“What so funny?” I asked Niall.

“Your face, you were like Oh my gosh!” he said imitating me.

“Sit down Horan, the doctor said you have to rest your feet” I said, chuckling bringing him a chair.

“Sorry mom,” he teased and I rolled my eyes; he sits down putting me down on his lap. “That’s better,” he kissed my cheek.

The girl came back with a can of soda and some chips just for me. They sat around us asking question about Sophia. I just stay in silence eating my chips and Niall answer their questions.

“Princess, we have a very special surprise for you!” my dad said as we cleaned the backyard.

I stop picking the plastic cup and look at him. “What daddy?” I asked eagerly.

“Aren’t you’re going to give your grandma a kiss?!” I turned around and see my grandma standing at the back door with a lot of bags.

I gasp as my eyes start to water and I walk towards her. She hugs me tightly and looks down at my belly. “Her name is Sophia,” I said softly.

My grandma smiles. “Hello there Sophia, I really hope you don’t grow up to be lazy like your mother!” she said giggling.

“Grandma! I’m not lazy.” She raises her eyebrow at me, “well, not anymore,” I mumbled.