Chapter 30 Crazy night

Chapter 30

Well this is one of my Christmas gifts to my readers <3  well I really hope you all like it :D I really like this chapter is cute, crazy and funny. Well I want to thank you all for all your support and well at the end there is another surprise for you guys! Well I know its kinda late for a christmas present but I didnt have time to update today because my cousin puppy is lost so we spend  the whole day looking for her :( I really hope you are having a really great Christmas :)  and well I'm gonna leave you guys so you can read my chapter :3

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-Bachelorette Party-

“See you later baby,” I said to Niall as he frowns.

“Don’t go,” he whined.

“I didn’t prepare this; it was my idiot friends that organized this whole bachelorette party.” I peck him on the lips and open the front door. “I love you; don’t forget to take Sophia to your mother house!”

“Yeah, I love you too, have fun.” He smiles at me.

“Bye!” I said and walked out the door. I look at my friends who were waiting me in the lobby. “Let’s get this over with,”

They cheer. “Get ready to have the best night of your life,” Alondra said.

We walk out and I see this bus that has a lot of lights inside and loud music. “Oh my God,” I whispered.

The doors open and the hottest man walk out of the party bus. “Where’s the bride?!” Alex Pettyfer exclaimed.

“Right here sexy!” Stephanie pointed at me.

Chris Evans walks out. “What are we waiting for? Let’s get this party started!”

We walk in the party bus and I see Chace Crawford sitting on the back with a smirk.

“Oh my gosh! Niall is going to kill me!” I said.

“Shut up! We spend a fortune on this, you better enjoy every second of it. “Nilka said as we settled in the party bus.

I sit down on the back in the middle. I look next to me and see Alex Pettyfer. “Let’s have some fun,” he purred in my ear.

By the time we arrive to our first destination I was feeling a little tipsy. I look at the bar and smile. “We’re going dancing as the strippers get ready in the bus,” Alondra said with an evil smirk.

We walk in and we head to the bar area. “Vodka Shots,” Stephanie said to the bartender.

“It’s her bachelorette party,” Angelica said pointing at me.

The bartender gives us our shots. “It’s on the house girls.” He said.

“You’re the man, thank you,” Alondra said with a wink.

We drink the shots and I look at some boys on the other side of the counter. “Shit! Alondra we need to go!” I pinch her arm and she yelps.

“Why?” she looks at me confused and I nod to the boys. “Oh, let’s go right now!”

We run to the party bus so Niall wouldn’t see us and luckily the strippers are ready. We take our sits and the bus starts moving. The lights go down and some techno music starts to play. Suddenly Alex Pettyfer, Chris Evans and Chace Crawford appear dress like cops but without shirts.

They start to dance very provocative towards me and Alex comes in front of me. “What happens in here, stays here.” He purred in my ear, making me shiver.