Chapter 11 Three weeks without him

Chapter 11

-1 new message-

-Babe comes to Starbucks! I have to tell you something-

I took Niall Ray Bans and put them on I wrote a note to Alondra saying that I was at Starbucks with Niall and paste it in the door of the guest room, I went down stairs and took the keys of my mother car I’m lucky that they leave mom car in the garage I jump inside of the car and I drove to Starbucks. I parked the car and walk to Starbuck, Niall was in the tables that are outside looking around, I wave at him and he smile, I run to him and give him a hug we order coffee together and went outside to talk.

“What happen honey?” I said sitting.

“Glorianne I have to tell you something but I don’t know how to tell to you” Niall said taking off his glasses and sitting.” I’m going on tour for 3 weeks and I have to go to the airport at 6pm” he said.

When Niall told me that he was going on tour for 3 weeks I felt that I’m was going to get locked in my room and don’t get out of it until Niall came back I’m afraid that Aileen or Victor would do something bad to my family or friends and without Niall I feel like my world is falling down.

“Oh O-kay” I said trying not to cry.

“Are you okay?” Niall said.

“Yes!” I said taking a zip of my coffee.”It’s just that I’m going to miss you so much Niall!” I said.

“Well we can go to the mall I have an idea” he said grabbing my hand.

We went to my home first to leave my mom car there, I parked my mom car and got inside of Niall car. He took me to the mall he parked, he grabs my hand and run to the mall, he took me to Build a Bear Workshop. We made a Niall bear and Glorianne bear, so we will be together no matter what.

“Oh I’ve got another idea we can Skype and tweet everyday” Niall said smiling.

“Wow long time I don’t use Skype and Twitter” I said laughing.

It was 4:30pm Niall took me to his home so I could help him to pack, I help him we finish packing really fast Niall brought his laptop to the bed to look for me on Skype and Twitter I gave him my username and he found me, he close his laptop and put it on his backpack. We were putting the suitcase on the car I suddenly I feel my phone vibrate I took it out of my pocket.

-1 new message-

I open it and it was for Stephanie.

-See you at the airport! Oh and can you please come with me to Zayn house I have to leave his car there!-

-Okay! - I reply back.

I call Alondra because I thought I couldn’t go alone to the airport.