Chapter 23 Baby I need you back

Chapter 23

When I turn the TV on it was late I saw Katy Perry announcing the first awards of the night and of course it was One Direction I see the boys hugging and really excited, they went to the stage and then I saw Katy Perry kissing Niall I was laughing because I know it was playing but inside I was jealous.

I check twitter and I saw a tweet saying “Congratulations Niall & Demi for your first date!” my blood start boiling and I throw my phone to the couch that were in front on my bed.

“FUCK!” I said and start crying.

“What happen?” Alondra said walking to the couch and check my phone when she saw the tweet she open her eyes really big.

I start to think and suddenly I start to take off all the cables and thing that were on my hands.

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?” Alondra said.

“What do you think I’m doing, I’m going to get Niall back!” I said.

She starts laughing and we went out of my hospital room running. We get inside her car and she turn on the engine.

“Glorianne umm… how we are going to get to California?” Alondra said.

“Well I have something called emergency credit card” I said laughing.

“If Victor knew what we are going to do know he is going to kill you, but lucky you he’s in jail for slapping a pregnant women,” Alondra said.

“I’m free and I’m getting the love of my life back!” I said smiling.

We stop in the airport a pay a Valet Parking and we went running to the counter. I run to the first one that was empty.

“Hey how can I help you?” the lady behind the counter said.

“Hey can we get the first fly to Los Angeles please?” I said.

“I’m sorry that’s not possible the plane is ready to go!” she said.

“LISTEN I’M PREGNANT THE FATHER OF MY BABY IS IN LOS ANGELES AT THE VMA AND HE’S GOING ON A DATE WITH SOME OTHER GIRL BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT I FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE HAD TOGETHER, SO IF IT COSTS A BILLION DOLARS TO GET THERE I DON’T CARE HOW MANY YEARS I HAVE TO WORK BUT I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK!” I said angry.

The lady look at us and she start looking for something and she see that the plane have two seats on first class I give her my credit card and she gave me the tickets.

“Good Luck knows go get that plane!” she said smiling.

“Thanks and sorry for yelling at you!” I said running to the plane.

After I got inside the plane I call Eleanor.

“Hello…” I said hearing a lot of people scream and singing.

“HELLO…Wait a second,” she said suddenly I didn’t hear the scream and the music. “Hello Glorianne how are you girl? I haven’t talked with you in years” she said laughing.

“Haha I know but hey can you tell me where the boys are staying?” I asked.

“In Loews Hollywood Hotel. Wait are you coming?” she said.

“Yes but don’t tell Niall but you can tell the boys!” I said.

“Yes! So that’s mean you’re getting him back?” she asked.

“Yes! But I heard his going out with Demi” I said in a sad tone.

“Yeah but don’t worry just get here fast!” she said.