Chapter 28

Appearing meals and nightmares are slightly safe, at the same time.

Yu Fengxing had a hard time persuading herself, and the two had nothing to do with it.

Thinking of those old events, Yu Fengxing's eyes grew darker.

He couldn't help but made the doctor's instructions, found out the cigarette point, and took a deep breath: "..." Although the spirit was relieved, the doctor said that if he continued to smoke this way, the motherland would lose a young enterprise Family.

The irritated man rudely put his cigarette **** in the ashtray, then got up to eat.

He saw that there was no rice in the food box today, only a cup of millet porridge that looked somewhat thick.

"Yeah!" Yu Fengxing was 100% sure. The person who called Pei Wen last night was the one who made the millet porridge. Otherwise, how could the other party break through the sky and congee.

If you look at the ribs that red dates and wolfberries have, it is even less of that diet style.

The eating style of that person is all hot.

Yu Fengxing ate this light and nourishing dinner, his heart was a little undulating, but his face was still expressionless.

After eating, he found a pen and paper and wrote a note saying: Why are you good to me?

The note was sandwiched by two long fingers, put it in the food container, looked at it, and picked it up again: "..." He shattered it hard and threw it into the trash can.

So Su Xingchen opened the food box the next day, and there were only washed dishes in it.

Su Xingchen took them out, loaded them with the porridge that he cooked early in the morning, delivered them to the owner, and went out.

Today, he is going to work in the mountains.

Wild kudzu roots were dug just a little that day, and there were many more on the mountain.

The problem that Su Xingchen faces is not whether he can dig up Gegen, but the problem he faces is the difficulty of transportation.

It must be very hard.

At this time, the rural brother who had not broadcast live for many days suddenly started broadcasting again.

The audience saw a small pile of thick kudzu roots on the inclined slope.

"Hello everyone!" The anchor brother turned the camera to his face, so that everyone saw a young face with a white and handsome face, covered with sweat, and caused real-time viewers to leave messages together.

Pretty girl looks at me: Brother! You obviously can rely on the value of the meal to drop people, what are you doing to dig pueraria in the old forest in the deep mountains!

The mood of French fries: dig so much kudzu root, are you going to sell kudzu root today? Is it for sale?

Hualu: What do the younger brothers think about it? Is it bad to stay in the city? [Laughs /]

Liyang small bamboo pole: Wild kudzu root is a good thing.

There are too many comments in the live broadcast room. Su Xingchen picked the most concerns of the audience and said, "While the fresh kudzu root is easy to store, so it is really for sale. The price is twenty dollars a pound. .Two from the purchase, I will pick and weigh them on the spot when I go back. "

Liyang Xiaozhugan: Twenty yuan is really worth the price of conscience, I definitely want to buy it, the anchor brother will soon be familiar with me [心 /] [心 /] [心 /]