Chapter 21

"Uh ..." The man who answered the phone said embarrassingly, "Director Han, there is no direct contact method, but if you want, I will immediately trust him to see it."

This person also did not expect that Han Muzhen would believe in himself.

When he said something as soon as possible, the person sent a private message to the anchor brother who got Blood Ganoderma.

The content is extremely sincere and reveals that bidding is not a problem.

In fact, many netizens who sent private messages to Su Xingchen also said so, Su Xingchen had no time to look at them one by one.

It can only be said that this person has good luck. He has always sent private messages to Su Xingchen, pushing himself to the top, and clearly stated that the purpose of buying Ganoderma is to treat a frail elderly person, not to collect.

Su Xingchen was a little hesitant to see here.

Persuading Su Xingchen was a sentence from the other party: Brother, the old gentleman is an anti-Japanese veteran and has made many great contributions to the country. There are still shrapnel in his body, can you understand?

Su Xingchen's head hummed, and then, enthusiastically, he rushed into his eyes and said: OK, if it really is, I won't collect money.

Obviously overwhelmed: Don't collect money?

Su Xingchen: Well, no money is collected. This is my contact method, let's talk in detail.

Blood Ganoderma is very precious, so Su Xingchen wants to make sure that things are true and false, so he can make a decision.

Soon, a gentleman with a surname of Huang opened up Su Xingchen's cell phone and the two chatted for 20 minutes.

Su Xingchen simply learned the deed of the old gentleman from the mouth of Mr. Huang. Now the old gentleman lives in Beijing to cultivate.

"Beijing?" Su Xingchen thought, and had a feasible idea: "I also grew up in Beijing ..."

Mr. Huang smiled: "I know, I will hear your accent."

Su Xingchen said: "But I'm in my hometown now, and it's been 20 days since I left Beijing. Otherwise, I'll take the time to go back to Beijing and drop the ganoderma to Mr. Lao."

Mr. Huang did not expect Su Xingchen to be so enthusiastic and pleasantly surprised: "Okay, so when you see when you come, let me say hello to the old man."

Su Xingchen pouted and thought for a while, not sure: "This week anyway, I still have something on hand, and I will contact you when I leave."

Mr. Huang: "Huh, okay."

Mr. Huang hung up Su Xingchen's phone and immediately called Han Muzhen, saying, "Director Han, the seller of Blood Ganoderma has been contacted, but he said ..."

This pause made Han Muzhen, who had a grim face, frowned: "What did you say? The lion opened his mouth, or something else?"

As soon as Mr. Huang heard it, he said, "No, the seller doesn't have a lion's mouth." He was afraid that Han Muzhen would misunderstand Su Xingchen's character, and quickly explained: "In fact, the seller is still a young man. When he heard that, The buyer has participated in the Anti-Japanese War and contributed to the country. He agreed to sell the blood Ganoderma without saying a word, and ... "

Unable to say so long, Mr. Huang paused again.

"And what?" The stern man asked.

Mr. Huang slowed down: "He doesn't want money, and this week, he will personally send the blood Ganoderma to the old man."