Chapter 14

In fact, Su Xingchen didn't have the bottom of his mind when buying the clothes, but he felt that even if no one bought it, it didn't matter.

Anyway, the 1,000 yuan from selling Hu Yuanzi was an accidental fortune in itself. He used it to buy ten pieces of uncle Niu's clothes, which he felt was very worthwhile.

After returning, Su Xingchen found out the video that was previously stored in the mobile phone, put it on the platform, and wrote: "This is the old man living alone in our village. Today I went to see him again. If you want to buy the old man's coat, you can contact I."

Soon, someone privately wrote to Su Xingchen, asking how to sell these jackets?

I learned that it was only one hundred and fifty yuan, and I paid it very quickly. After all, one hundred and fifty yuan is really not much, and it is not just the price to order a supper in the city.

After doing business twice in a row, someone in the comments said with emotion: You are the cheapest and most practical blogger on this platform.

Su Xingchen replied: Haha, because I am not in order to make money.

Blue Road Lu Luda: Anchor brother, is there still Yiyi? I want to buy one to hang in the study.

Su Xingchen replied: There is one last item, you really come in time.

Two days later, Hu Zizi sent out was basically received by the buyer, and the feedback was very good. He said that the brother was very careful in packaging, and the fruit received was not rotten and fresh.

Two days later, Yi Yi also received it.

Su Xingchen received pictures of buyers' feedback one by one on his mobile phone, and found with embarrassment that they were all buying decorations ...

Also, people who can use sack clothes this year will not buy it online.

Su Xingchen showed these pictures to Uncle Niu, and Uncle Niu couldn't stop smiling. He felt very proud that his work could be recognized by others and hung in a magnificent study.

Su Xingchen is also very happy. The seeds he has planted in the vegetable field have given birth to buds these past few days. The green field is very cute and delicate, and needs careful care.

When watering at sunset, Su Xingchen was full of vitality to share new life with fans.

"Look, this watering bamboo tube is made by myself. It is very suitable for taking care of these new born young seedlings. When they grow up a bit, I have to change a bigger scoop."

The youth's joyful and gentle voice, accompanied by the afterglow of the sunset in the quiet mountains, passed through the mobile phone to the ears of the audience, creating a kind of immersive comfort.

"Xiao Bai, Xiao Huang, go home." Su Xingchen shouted.

The two playful dogs chasing each other's tails and heard the call of the master immediately ran happily from the grass in the distance.

o Life does n't make sense o: Ha, it 's really healing, it 's the life I yearn for.

The mood of French fries: It's so good, I'm very envious and like it!

This programmer, the big brother of French fries, may be a master of good money, and today he gave Su Xingchen a 200 yuan gift.

As a result, Su Xingchen told him straightforwardly: "Thank you for the reward, but don't give it away in the future, because the platform collects most of the commission, and the reward is also collected by the platform. I ca n't get much money. "