Chapter 5

But Yu Fengxing didn't show a happy expression, but his face was dignified.

How many times is this?

Food appeared inexplicably at home.

If the previous few times may have been operated by humans, then this time, Yu Fengxing never believed that when he was awake at home, someone could send food in and leave without knowing it.

The problem that puzzled Yu Fengxing was not only the power of the other side, he also wanted to know, why did the other side give him food?

"Pei Wen, tomorrow you will bring someone over to install a camera for me." Yu Fengxing ordered straight down, then took the plate of green onion cakes of unknown origin and entered the study.

Su Xingchen was like a wooden chicken, forgetting to chew the cake in his mouth.

With a camera?

Well, he decided silently in his heart that he would not cook for this elite man in the future, and let the other party find food for himself.

Su Xingchen had a full stomach, patted his palm, and still sleeps on that luxurious sofa bed today.

Unlike yesterday, he had a small blanket on his stomach.

On Mayday night, nothing will be covered and it will be cold.

In the early morning of the next day, Su Xingchen gave himself a bowl of cabbage and egg noodles. After eating, he went to the first floor to continue his work, and strived to clean the first floor hygiene today.

At 10 o'clock in the city of S, Pei Wen brought two technicians to the BoSS home to install indoor monitors.

He was very curious, what exactly happened to BoSS?

"Why do you have to install surveillance?" Pei Wen said.

"Isn't it very popular to install surveillance now?" Yu Fengxing smoked cigarettes, stood in the center of the house, and watched the technicians work, holding his arms and saying, "Especially people like me, how many people stared at me?"

Pei Wen thought, is there?

BoSS, they are just a little richer young entrepreneurs, usually very low-key, not to mention anyone staring.

But ... Pei Wen touched his chin, maybe after the death of both parents, BoSS was more or less guarded against the outside world, which is normal.

The indoor monitoring was quickly installed.

Before leaving, Pei Wen looked up and down at BoSS's leisurely dress and asked, "Boss, when do you go to the company?"

Yu Fengxing said: "A few days off." He wondered and said, "What's wrong? Senior executives have opinions?"

Pei Wen smiled awkwardly, shook his head and said, "No opinion, just, Director of Planning ..."

When he heard the name of his ex-girlfriend, Yu Fengxing immediately stood by, because anyway, Ji Jiaying was a good girl he had disappointed: "What's wrong with the director?"

What he was most afraid of was that Jiaying was still thinking about himself over the years.

Not worth it.

"Ahem." Pei Wen said, "The director of the plan invited the company's employees to work late for supper last night. They also bought wine and said there is a story about wine, please listen to the story ..."

"..." Yu Fengxing took a cigarette in silence, his eyes filled with the vicissitudes of old beasts.

"Hahaha." The employees of Fengxing Game Company have almost heard the stories of old beasts and young aunts, but few people know that the prototype of the old beasts is the young and handsome president Yu Fengxing himself.