Chapter 58

Although Su Xing did not know what Yu Feng was doing by suddenly hugging him, based on their current relationship, it was correct to raise his hands and hug back.

"Brother, what's wrong with you?" Su Xing was nearly a head shorter than Yu Feng. Even if he stood up straight, he could only hold above the other person's waist. Yu Feng's body was as strong as before.

"It's nothing." Yu Feng was a tad embarrassed. For a man, needing to be relied on would produce instinctive happiness.

Not to mention that Su Xing's emotions were strong, almost to the point of desperation.

"That's good." Su Xing pondered then asked in a dull voice. "Are you angry with me?" He grabbed Yu Feng's hand and shirt nervously.

Yu Feng keenly noticed those small movements. He was stunned then answered. "I don't blame you."

He let go of Su Xing and patted the latter's sad face. "Su Xing, don't worry about it."

Su Xing was relieved and smiled brilliantly. "Okay."

Yu Feng was blinded and thought to himself that this youth was like a sunflower in the sunlight.

"Take a break." Yu Feng escorted Su Xing to the sofa. "Are you hungry?"

Since they were in a hurry, the pair did not eat lunch. Su Xing left Yu Feng to drink tea while he went into the kitchen to cook a meal.

"Why is the house like this?" Yu Feng drank tea and walked over.

"I don't know." The busy man answered. "My grandpa left this house to my dad, then my dad left it to me. I came back to live here for various reasons and met you."

"Various reasons?"

"Yeah, I could not accept things after my dad passed away and I did not want to study." Su Xing said lightly while avoiding certain things to create the proper image of a school-weary youth.

No matter if it was true or not, Yu Feng believed. "I think you became a bit lawless after there was no one to care about you."

Su Xing responded with a 'you are so smart' smile.

Yu Feng sipped some tea with a dry mouth. "You concentrate on cooking, I have a call to make."

Poor secretary Pei had been waiting for Yu Feng to return to work. But the first thing he noticed was not the boss's work but gossip about him! It was crazy.

Their ten-thousand year old hermit-like boss would somehow be in the headlines of gossip newspapers. The content was disgustingly explosive! Secretary Pei laughed all morning. He thought to himself that this newspaper cashed out his laughter for the year.

The headline was written with a bold title. [Game Company Boss Yu Feng comes out of the closet in a high-profile manner, showing up in Suzhou with his boyfriend]. Attached was a high-definition picture.

It was indeed their boss, who seemed to be standing by a bridge and enjoying the scenery with a handsome youth. Yu Feng definitely knew the young man, since the youth was watching the scenery while the boss was watching the young man.

Due to such a photo, their boss came out in a high-profile manner. Secretary Pei and Yu Feng's employees fought to hold back their laughter.Outsiders did not know what kind of person Yu Feng was but how could someone who saw him day and night not know?

So the secretary did not take it seriously. He called the public relations department and debated sending a lawyer's notice regarding the matter. In the morning, he kept calling Yu Feng's cellphone but could not get through.