Chapter 53

Yesterday, Su Xing thought about how to not be troublesome to Yu Feng. However the situation has changed, he learned that Mr. Yu was the president of a game company. Su Xing's head was filled with question marks.

The president of a game company? The one that developed popular games such as Magic Domain and Sky Online?

Su Xing was not stupid, he immediately connected the dots and felt shocked. He took advantage of Yu Feng going to change clothes to do a web search on his phone, directly entering Yu Feng's name into the search bar.

The first result was a page from the Baidu encyclopedia. Inside were all the information made public about Yu Feng. Su Xing saw many amazing accolades, such as youngest entrepreneur, youngest rich man and so on. It was like reading the male lead's introduction in a mary-sue novel!

Not to say there was no sense of authenticity but Su Xing felt like the person editing the content was someone who liked to read overbearing president novels too much. There was a feeling of exaggeration mixed with yearning in the words.

Su Xing felt himself smile seeing the word 'youngest' added in front of these prestigious titles. He was very proud of his friend. As for any feelings of inferiority, when there is a gap, such emotions are unavoidable. But when the gap is enormous, the only thing left is appreciation!

Towards Yu Feng, Su Xing felt appreciation, mixed with a little worship and who knew how much affection. This feeling was nestled deep into his heart and made him not want to let the other side down. Su Xing felt anxious and his chest tightened.

The feeling of powerlessness and the fruitless struggle of trying was reminiscent of a famous writer who chose to end their life after writing their most famous work.

Su Xing shook his head and decided to make himself a cup of coconut milk with a somewhat somber expression. The usually steady and careful Su Xing accidentally spilled powder all over the table. It was an unsettling sight.

"Are you daydreaming?" Yu Feng suddenly appeared and glanced at the table. It took a few wipes to clean up the table. Meanwhile, Su Xing did not speak and remained in a daze.

Yu Feng looked at him and made his friend a cup of coconut milk according to Su XIng's preferences. "Here Su Xing." He watched the little rabbit's strange expression.

He noticed that his face was unhappy but also his mind had wandered away. As the only other person present, he raised an eyebrow and prepared to ask again. The irritable boss, who only looked for problems from others, reflected on his words for the first time. Was there something wrong with what he said?

However, Su Xing was only embroiled in his thoughts and he came back to himself. He noticed that Yu Feng was looking at him while holding a cup. "Mr. Yu? When did you show up?"

Yu Feng's expression changed. He bent over and looked straight into Su Xing's eyes. "Do you have a daydreaming problem?"

He combined Su Xing's love of reading and these few days of close contact to identify possible problems.

"That's not it." Su Xing shook his head.

Then why did he always get distracted with a heavy-hearted look. Yu Feng wanted to ask but handed over the cup when he saw Su Xing's face. "The next time you want to drink something call me." This was to deal with Su Xing's clumsiness.

"Okay, um..." Su Xing responded while holding the cup of milk.

However he was worried about whether Yu Feng was unhappy with him? He looked at his friend's handsome but stoic face and did not dare to speak further.