Chapter 69 - Finale

This question was hard to answer. Life was long, would it be considered a lie if things did not continue until the end? Su Xing vaguely knew about Yu Feng's past. Not much, but he occasionally saw tidbits on the internet.

"Of course." He chirped at Yu Feng. "I will always like you, and I like you the most." Su Xing was not ashamed of such sappy words. Because he loved the man, why hide it?

And...seeing that the other party was tightly hugging him, he knew the words were useful. If those words made Yu Feng feel that his life was not lost, then Su Xing felt it was worth it. They hugged each other then let go. After all, they were adults.

Su Xing continued to lean on Yu Feng's arm while reading. When he encountered a part he did not understand, he would get a mentor from the history department to give some help. Yu Feng crossed his legs and was apparently working on his laptop.

Pei Wen was talking with him when a message appeared, "Pei Wen, you should find someone soon." Pei Wen did not respond at first, he knew that the boss did not care for gossip.

However, his intuition pinged something from Yu Feng's words. "Boss, did you fall in love?" Then he guessed, "Is it young Su Xing?" It was a joke, in the scheme of things Pei Wen felt more likely to date someone than Yu Feng.

"Yes." The boss did not give Pei Wen a chance to say congratulations.

Pei Wen was startled. "You...you..." Before he knew it, Yu Feng had sent him a big red envelope.

The secretary opened the red envelope and was smashed by the amount inside.

Secretary Pei: [Congratulations to the boss! Congratulations to the boss! Wish you and Su Xing all the best!]

President Yu Feng felt happy and felt that the money was well spent. He smiled and ordered Pei Wen to reward everyone in the company. Since he was so happy, he would let the others join in.

Su Xing noted that Yu Feng was happily smiling. The man seemed to be glowing with a soft light, very different from when they first met. Needless to say, Su Xing definitely preferred the present Yu Feng.

With that, Saturday leisurely passed in the blink of an eye. On Sunday, Su Xing was basically recovered. He got up early and asked Yu Feng to accompany him to the supermarket for shopping.

In order to make hearty brown sugar jujube and taro cakes, the recipe required a few pounds of ingredients!

"Do you plan on selling some?" Yu Feng felt it would be too much for them to eat.

Su Xing sheepishly explained his thoughts. "It was embarrassing to leave karaoke that day. I wanted to do something for them...And you..." He looked at Yu Feng. "Although you don't need to entertain them, people talk. One should be polite with people they meet with on a daily basis."

Although no one spoke that night, people had secretly asked if Yu Feng, who lived with him was busy. Yu Feng did not object to Su Xing making something for everyone to eat.

Yu Feng then added in a reminder, "Su Xing, they asked me about you, not talking about making friends."

"What can you do?" Could they just talk business? They were engaged in academics. Not everyone was like Yu Feng, a history student who went on to be a game developer.

"Many things." Yu Feng nonchalantly smiled.

"Haha." Su Xing shook his head, too lazy to answer further.

Before he started cooking, he suddenly had a clever idea. He took out the phone stand he had used before and placed it inside the kitchen. It had been a long time since he had recorded a video, so he would stream today.