Chapter64

Su Xing, who was laying on the bed, disbelievingly watched him sit on the wooden chair from elementary school. Under Yu Feng's weight, there was a creaking sound. "..."

He finally realized that everything here was the wrong size compared to Yu Feng's tall figure. As soon as Yu Feng sat down, he heard cracking noises. He had weathered many winds and waves in his life, but he showed some rare panic as he quickly stood up and stood to the side.

Su Xing was stunned and he got up from the bed. "Brother, I'm so sorry. I did not think things through." He scratched his face in embarrassment. "Let's go to a hotel."

"Yeah." Yu Feng agreed.

Soon after he brought Su Xing to his apartment near the university. "This is a house I bought for convenience when I was studying."

Although it was not as spacious as the house in Shanghai, it was bright and comfortable. Much bigger than Su Xing's house.

"It's a beautiful house." Su Xing praised. He thought to himself that being friends with capitalists had its downsides, like always getting upstaged by their strength. But he was very happy to live in a large house.

Yu Feng moved all the luggage into the master while Su Xing wondered, "Is it the same as Shanghai, no guest rooms?"

If they were available, he would prefer to stay in a room by himself. He did not want to disturb Yu Feng all the time.

Yu Feng paused, then nodded. "Yes."

Su Xing believed him. As a housework expert, he had itchy hands when he arrived at the house and wanted to start cleaning again. But after looking around, he found it was spotlessly clean. Su Xing thought for a while and blushed when he understood the situation.

Yu Feng had already set up this place as a foothold. If Su Xing had not gotten off the plane and brought him to his house, he would probably directly come here.

Su Xing boiled some water, poured a cup of tea and brought it to Yu Feng's side while whispering, "Sorry, it's all my fault."

This kind of apology with a lowered head made Yu Feng's heart tighten. "It's okay." They were considered brothers and close friends. Yu Feng felt mean and shameless.

"Brother, what are you watching? Games?" Su Xing came over and squatted beside him while looking at the laptop screen.

Yu Feng's arm got tickled by Su Xing's hair and his heart felt a tad itchy. "Just logging in to have a look." The older man kindly replied and moved Su Xing to his lap. "Sit and have a better look. Squatting will be too tiring."

Su Xing was embarrassed but his brother's legs were steady. There was also his chest acting as a backrest, it was very comfortable!

So he did not want to move. In order to thank his brother for taking care of him, he hesitantly revealed, "Brother, I have a secret to tell you."

"Huh?" All of Yu Feng's perception was concentrated on his nerves. He casually asked, "What's the secret?"

Su Xing blinked and removed his brother's hand from the keyboard. He minimized the current game interface and double-clicked the game client on the desktop.

He had not logged into his little Taoist account for a long time. When he entered the password, he almost forgot whether it was correct. Fortunately, the password was not wrong.

He opened the friend page. There was still only one lone entry, Flying Clouds. Yu Feng was stunned. He still remembered what happened two or three months ago. Not to mention he still had a strong impression of the game ID "Sweet and Sour Lotus Root".