Chapter 24

Su Xingchen looked at his hand that was taken back by the owner of the house, embarrassed, and said, "This gentleman is really joking." In addition to such a round, he didn't know what else to do.

However, the owner of the house was as poisonous as ever. Mr. Han was very young and handsome, but he was described as a greasy middle-aged old man.

Su Xingchen was a fool and could see that the two did not deal with it.

"Two gentlemen, let's go up together." Su Xingchen tried to control the white-hot atmosphere.

... but no one seemed to listen to him.

Han Muzheng and Yu Fengxing, two equally tall and erect men, stood on the opposite side of each other, and no one was allowed to let them; two eyes that looked like Jianguang collided fiercely in the air, sparking with sparks.
"Don't go too far," Han Muzhen approached Yu Fengxing and whispered, "I respect you as my father's student, but it doesn't mean you can get involved in my private affairs."

Over the years, Professor Han has been celebrating the holidays, and he always likes to take Yu Fengxing home for dinner. Once he or she goes, he has a good relationship with the Han family.

Professor Han's and Mr. Han's love for Yu Fengxing, Han Muzhen disdains, but Yu Fengxing is very cunning and insidious. In front of his elders and in front of him, it is completely two!

Anyway, Han Muxun did not appreciate Yu Fengxing as a lone wolf as sharp. Even after Yu Fengxing left Beijing and started a successful business in S City, this year he even ranked among the top 30 in the nation's rich list, which cannot change his view on Yu Fengxing.

Moreover, afterwards, Yu Fengxing also broke the fact that Han Muxun was gay. Since then, every time Yu Fengxing sees Han Muxun, he has a colored vision of looking at garbage scum.

This is very wrong with Yu Fengxing. He doesn't have any opinion on gay, but just has an opinion on the behavior of old beasts like Han Muzhen who specializes in small boys.

Yu Fengxing didn't care about Han Muzhen's warning, saying, "I didn't intervene in your private affairs. I intervened in his personal affairs."

With Yu Fengxing's words, Su Xingchen saw a finger pointing at himself.

Su Xingchen: "..."

what's going on!

"Oh? What's your relationship?" The subject of this question was changed to Su Xingchen, whose fate finally hit me.

Sting and pond fish.

Su Xingchen thought.

However, Mr. Han seemed to be fainted by the owner. As one of the victims who had also experienced how angry the owner's mouth was, Su Xingchen was also embarrassed to stand by.

"Mr. Han, it's the first time for me and Mr. Yu to meet." Su Xingchen thought smoothly: "But I saw Mr. Yu as usual."

That's right.

Han Muzhen immediately froze, and Junyi's face was particularly wonderful.

The starry eyes with awesome eyes deeply looked at Su Xingchen: "It turned out to be the first time to meet ..." A person who had a good impression on Han Muxuan said that he would see the same thing once when he met Yu Fengxing, and still knew that Yu Fengxing followed It can be said that he was very worried when he did not deal with it.

"Let's go." Yu Fengxing raised his hand and patted Su Xingchen's shoulder: "I'll take you up."

"Um." Su Xingchen was thinking about a small abacus, instead of following Yu Fengxing directly, she looked at Han Muzhen: "Mr. Han, please invite me first."