Chapter 51

"What's wrong?" Yu Feng noticed the little rabbit gave him a subtle look over and could not help but look at himself, was there something wrong?

He was wearing some gray-blue casual cotton clothes. They wrapped up his tall and strong body, hiding away his typical sharpness. Overall, it was a hundred times softer than his usual suit and tie attire. He acted carefully, especially since he suspected Su Xing was in his rebellious period.

"Nothing." Su Xing shook his head and continued to joyfully drink his coconut milk. He swung his dog-slipper feet under the sofa, which showed that he was in a happy mood.

Yu Feng was an observant person and had already seen Su Xing's emotions in his eyes. He made sure to not raise the corners of his mouth.

Su Xing finished his cup of warm coconut milk in silence, before yawning and wanting to rest. He did not know when Yu Feng took away his pillow and the cup in his hand.

"Go and have a rest." Yu Feng's voice sounded magnetic.

Su Xing did not refuse. He obediently got under the covers. He slept particularly well and it was getting dark when he woke up again. He sat up and looked around in a daze with messy hair. Where was this place?

It was not until he saw a figure sitting on the corner sofa, reading a book, that he remembered what was going on. He came to Yu Feng's house for summer vacation!

Su Xing was now fully awake and looked at Yu Feng on the sofa. He felt the man reading under the lamp light had a hazy yet clear aesthetic. The combination of these two contradictory words somehow created an image of harmony.

There was no doubt that Yu Feng was an excellent and promising man. Su Xing sighed, he was a good friend of Yu Feng, yet he was just a poor dog.

Su Xing did not know how long he stared at Yu Feng, but he noticed something strange. Why was Yu Feng taking so long to read one page?

"Are you awake?" Yu Feng looked up at the young man who had been watching him since he awoke.

"Hmm." Su Xing looked around and noticed the position he had been lying in. "I'm sorry Yu Feng. I took over your bed."

"It doesn't matter, I invited you as a guest. You don't need to be polite." He put down the book in his hand. "Get up and change your clothes, let's head out."

"Okay." Su Xing was no longer tangled. He came down from the bed, found that he was dirty and ran into the bathroom. He washed his face, combed his hair and changed into a regular t-shirt and jeans along with a pair of solid canvas shoes.

This kind of style was smooth for Su Xing and pleasing to the eye. It gave people a good first impression. In short, elderly aunts liked it best. Yu Feng also liked it and gave Su Xing a few looks without saying anything.

He silently waited for Su Xing to wear his shoes before leading him out of the door. The two exited the elevator while Su Xing tried to keep up. He clicked his tongue and thought Yu Feng's legs were really long!

One step for the other was equivalent to two steps for him! What an enviable figure. Su Xing hoped that he would one day grow as tall as Yu Feng. Then he looked at his arms and thought, that was a little unrealistic.

This was Yu Feng's first time taking someone out. He opened the side door only to see that Su Xing had not moved. He coughed as he looked at Su Xing's idle legs.

"Mr. Yu! Where are we going?" Su Xing got off the car, had dinner and then went back into the car.

With his excellent memory, he looked out the window and found this was the way home! Was Yu Feng taking him to see the prosperity of Shanghai? Su Xing thought this and immediately built up an extravagant life in Shanghai.