Chapter 26

The guests invited by Mr. Han Lao's birthday are all the orphans of Mr. Han Lao's comrades-in-arms. They are from all walks of life. They live well and live a little bit. I will be invited to dinner during my birthday.

Before the banquet, Professor Han and his wife both rushed back from school to celebrate his father's birthday.

Professor Han is a very cheerful and funny person. He is fifty years old. At the banquet, he and his eldest son Han Muxun hold the hand of his father and cut the cake together.

The scene was warm and harmonious.

"Sir, how many pieces of cake do you want?" The young lady who sent the cake came to Su Xingchen.

Can you choose a few more?

Su Xingchen froze, but he was not greedy: "One piece."

The young man who likes sweets stares intently at the knife and cuts it next to a strawberry.

"Sir, this is yours."

After getting the cake with strawberries, Su Xingchen's mood was no less than winning the prize: "Thank you."

Yu Fengxing never participated in the cake sharing session every year, but this year, when he saw that the next door was so rare, he said, "One piece."

After a short while, the cake decorated with blueberries was distributed to Yu Fengxing.

As a man who didn't like to eat sweets, Yu Fengxing's throat was a little greasy and he looked away, without any intention of eating.

Su Xingchen next door was eating and thinking, did the house owner not even look at blueberries?

My vision is so high.

Three or two times, Su Xingchen finished eating the cake on hand.

"Take it for you." Yu Fengxing took the opportunity, and with one finger, pushed the plate with the cake over.

Su Xingchen confirmed: "Aren't you eating?"

"Don't eat it." Yu Fengxing smelled the cream and tilted his head to reveal an unbearable expression.

Then I saw, like a cream killer next door, I ate up the second cake without blinking.

Yu Fengxing resisted the urge to ask him if he wanted to, and asked someone to pack up the empty plate.

After eating the cake, Su Xingchen started to slap the caramel pudding with a big slap, which was something that Yu Fengxing publicly said he would not eat.

He ate it quickly.

President Yu secretly observing the cream killer eating, thoughtfully: "Is it delicious?"

Su Xingchen nodded: "It's delicious."

Then wondered afterwards, did the house owner regret and want to try the pudding?

Yu Fengxing doesn't like to eat soft puddings. The taste of this kind of stuff is strange and does not have any characteristics. He just tilted his head to say something to the next door gentleman, and by the way, took away the caramel puddings of others.

Put in front of Su Xingchen.

Su Xingchen: "..."

If he read correctly, the gentleman next door to the house owner seems to be looking for something; anyway, the owner's handwriting is really unexpected.

"Mr. Yu, send it back quickly." Su Xingchen pushed the pudding back, crying and laughing, and refused to reappear this phenomenon: "Don't take other people's things, you won't eat me."

I have paid too much for this homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें