Chapter 61

Unlike the dark waves between Yu Feng and Ye Xiaohan in the president's office, the atmosphere between secretary Pei and Su Xing outside was obviously much gentler.

This was because secretary Pei was a gentle and scheming person. If he strongly pushed from the beginning and Su Xing noticed unscrupulous questions, he would most likely get scared away.

"Let's go visit the art department first, there are a number of gentle and lovely young ladies." Secretary Pei said softly while carefully watching the youth standing next to him.

He was unbelievably young and Pei could not believe it. This was the boss's concubine...no, boyfriend.

"Okay, thank you very much." Su Xing smiled at the secretary. He was happy with the treatment. "I hope it won't delay your work."

Secretary Pei was taken aback for a moment, then quickly waved his hand. "No worries."

How could this delay his work? Even without the boss personally telling him, secretary Pei knew his most important job this morning was to take good care of Su Xing.

The two walked and talked happily all the way to the art department. As expected, as soon as they entered the area, Su Xing had entered a colorful world. The visuals were comfortable and enjoyable to look at.

"It's so beautiful here." Su Xing said sincerely.

"Right? It was designed..." Secretary Pei stopped and the next second he was ready to pull Su Xing out from the art department. Because this had been a terrible idea!

He felt his brain had been offline, that was the only explanation to immediately bring Su Xing to visit this director's office area.

Su Xing was confused. "What's wrong?"

Secretary Pei anxiously answered, "I think...the technical department might be more interesting. There's a cat there as well!" Someone like Su Xing should like small animals right?

Secretary Pei prayed that Su Xing was someone who loved cute animals.

"Oh, okay." Su Xing was indeed a person who liked small animals. When he learned there were cats in the technical department, his hands were itchy. "Let's go then."

But it was too late. Director Ji gracefully walked in wearing five-inch heels and saw secretary Pei and a young boy. She smiled, "Old Pei, a new employee?"

Old Pei gave tearful thanks to the heavens. He quickly nodded and said, "Yes, visiting the company."

The director figured that a person who secretary Pei would escort around the company should be a potential stock with good ability, so she took a closer look at Su Xing.

"Done visiting my department?" The director liked this little brother's appearance.

"Yes." Secretary Pei did not want to stay a moment longer. After a few greetings with the art director, he took Su Xing and fled to the technical department.

As soon as Su Xing walked into the technical department, Xiong Yuanfei jumped up from his seat. He was very excited, but he closed his mouth and stayed silent in the background.

But the secretary came over and asked him, "Xiong, where's Afei?"

Xiong Yuanfei looked at the host brother who was standing in front of him. He thought the youth looked more handsome than in the video. At the same time, the host also looked younger and less mature than in the videos.

He glanced over to the corner where Afei was resting. He covered his mouth with one hand and pointed at the cat with another. Secretary Pei did not notice anything strange but Su Xing noticed the man was looking at him with excitement.