Chapter 2

If he suddenly knew the condition of this house, Su Xingchen might be scared to death.

But through his father's disclosure, he has mastered the rules and circumstances of this house, but he did not believe that this was true before.

It is said that the things in this house can be used at will, but the other side has no feeling at all.

Unless you are dying yourself, pick up things and fly around in front of each other.

Thinking of this, Su Xingchen looked down at the pair of slippers on his feet, and quickly took off and put them back, so as not to see a pair of slippers walking around when the owner returned.

Then Su Xingchen went barefoot, pulled the suitcase to the front of a room, opened the door, and found it was a master bedroom. He closed in disappointment because he could not choose the master bedroom as his room.

So he opened the door next door to the master bedroom: "..." He continued to be disappointed because it was a study.

Next, gym, cloakroom ...

There are no guest rooms in the huge house.

However, this European-style cloakroom is spacious and beautiful. Su Xingchen couldn't help but open his suitcase and put his poor luggage on it.

Then take out a set of pajamas and washing tools, and go to the bathroom like a foot cloud.

Like Su Xingchen's imagination, the bathroom in this house is also luxurious.

Everything you need for washing.

However, Su Xingchen didn't mean to take advantage, but he put the set he brought up and prepared to continue using his own things.

At this time, he was still worried whether the traces created by his bath would make the owner of the house doubtful?

In this way, Su Xingchen recalled his father's story while taking a bath. The other party said that this was a unilateral spatial overlap, and only this side could share everything over there.

No matter what you do there, you can't feel it.

Unless you are actively exposed here, use the resources there to leave messages to communicate with each other, but my father said that if you do n't want to be arrested and studied, it is best not to do so.

"Using the resources over there ..." Su Xingchen muttered to himself: "Like this?" He used his fingers to point a point in the misty glass of water, but this point soon became blurred.

In addition, he still remembers his father saying that there is a restricted area in this house.

This restricted area is the exact center of the acupoint and the only area that can be perceived over there.

When the shower came out, Su Xingchen looked at the time, it was already 9:30 in the evening.

At this time, the owner of the house has not yet returned.

Su Xingchen took out his small reading lamp and turned it on in the living room, and then turned off all the lights in the house.

For now, he is still afraid to invade the bedroom, so he has to lie on the sofa in the living room, while thinking about when the owner of the house will return, while looking at a paper book he brought.

However, after running around for a day, he was too tired. Su Xingchen saw only two pages of books, and was so sleepy that he fell asleep and fell asleep.

I don't know how long after that, Su Xingchen smelled a strong alcohol in the confusion and a low coughing sound.

He was quickly awakened by these movements. After sitting up from the sofa, he saw in horror a tall figure sitting at his feet.