Chapter 7

The fish head bones and fish tails left over from the cooking are stewed in a milk pan at this moment, exuding a strong flavor of fish.

This is for dogs.

After Su Xingchen delivered the meal to the house owner, he quickly returned to the kitchen, turned off the fire of the fish stew, and then picked out the bones, leaving the fish meat and fish soup in the cold water across the milk pan.

Because I have to feed dogs, I cook more today.

Su Xingchen took out his own bowl, and there was still a lot of rice in the rice cooker; so he looked at the extra rice. The rice just sent to the house owner just now had two big bowls. Besides feeding rabbits?

At 1.30, the man sitting in front of the computer unknowingly fell into work, resolved the problems reported by his subordinates, and stopped to drink water.

"Mum ..." The over-hungry stomach made a protest to him.

Yu Fengxing smelled his face and rubbed his stomach with a little pantothenic acid. The whole person fell backwards a bit tired, and raised his hands to rub his brows.

Although every time Pei Wen asked, he said he was fine.

But in fact, my mood is a bit bad, and I don't even want to see outsiders.

Speaking carefully, one of the two who passed away has never seen one, let alone have any feelings, one is a workaholic, and pays little attention to his wife and children.

Otherwise, Yu Fengxing's childhood would not be helpless.

The reason for the bad mood is very complicated. On the one hand, Yu Fengxing feels that he is more and more like Yu Yingfan. It may be a replica of Yu Yingfan, so he broke up with Ji Jiaying before it became a tragedy.

On the one hand ... I regret sending Tang Yingjun to prison.

Thinking of this, Yu Fengxing sat up coldly, with no disguise on his face.

At first, he thought he could be relieved as long as he sent Tang Jun to prison.

How do you know that every time I think of Tang Yijun who is still alive, I can't swallow the tone of being tortured for more than ten years.

This torture made him suffocated, no one was horrified.

Coupled with poor eating and poor sleep, the mood is even worse.

"Fuck ..." Yu Fengxing knew that if he went on like this, it would cause great damage to his body.

He closed his eyes, stood up, took the car key and prepared to go out for food.

But inadvertently through the carved empty screen, I saw a mysterious food box that has not appeared all day.

Yu Fengxing looked blank and walked over to open the food container.

A scent of fresh fish fluttered, tempting him to keep his stomach tightening, and he spat heavily.

Yu Fengxing couldn't control that much anymore. He picked up the spoon, sipped a spoonful of fish soup and fish fillet, and took a bite to alleviate the stomach discomfort.

I didn't taste any taste at the first bite, I only knew that the saltiness was appropriate and the meat was not cooked.

When I took the second bite, the discomfort in the stomach had eased a lot, and Yu Fengxing ate slowly.

It was only slowly tasted that the taste of the fish soup and fish meat was natural and delicious, and it was by no means made by the restaurant's kitchen line, he was sure.