Chapter 10

Ji Jiaying and Pei Wen have been with Yu Fengxing for the longest time. All three are alumni of the same term. However, in the years when Pei Wen was in school, they only heard of Yu Fengxing.

It wasn't until after graduation that Yu Fengxing was abducted to S City, joined the popularity, and became the second leader in the position of secretary.

Because Pei Literature is business management, he knows nothing about game planning.

Yu Fengxing made best use of it, handing over many things of the company to Pei Wen, devoting himself to R & D, and occasionally helping to attract talents.

But this does not mean that Yu Fengxing is not busy.

He is very busy.

Seventy percent of the core and details of the entire game are written by Yu Fengxing.

Before conceiving these things, he needs to spend a lot of time collecting materials and inspiration.

If most people play games to pass the time, then Yu Fengxing plays games to find a way to keep these 'most people'.

Therefore, Yu Fengxing manages not many things, but it is definitely a soul figure in the team.

Once this soul figure is busy, eating a meal a day, or overnight all day long, it is normal to do so.

Ji Jiaying and Pei Wen were very clear about Yu Fengxing's situation. They also thought about taking care of this person to prevent Yu Fengxing from dying young at an early age.

It is a pity that Yu Fengxing looks careless on the surface, but in fact he is unruly.

At noon today, Ji Jiaying and Pei Wen were surprised to see that Yu Fengxing had finished so much lunch.

Nothing left.

Although it is really delicious, Yu Fengxing has always had a bad appetite and hates eating.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Yu Fengxing gave a full blow, his eyes moved to the apple next to him.

Ji Jiaying and Pei Wen were a little stunned, thinking, no, the boss still has to eat this big apple! ?

Fortunately, Yu Fengxing only glanced twice, and said with a pity, "I'm too full, eat again in the afternoon."

Without waiting for Ji Jiaying and Pei Wensong to breathe out, Yu Fengxing said, "Eat slowly, I'll wash the lunch boxes."

I only saw the height of one meter nine, exuding the unruly boss, carrying a very homey food box and an apple, and left with satisfaction.

This is strange.

Very strange.

Secretary Pei glanced at the director of the meter, and kept asking questions: "Director of the program, how do I think the boss has been abnormal recently?"

The director in charge, who was lost in thought, nodded sympathetically: "Yes, he did have a neurosis recently, yes, he called me one night and asked if he had been to his house."

Speaking of this matter, Ji Jiaying was very angry and gritted his teeth: "Recently, the company is so busy that my old lady has to work overtime every day. How can I go to his house?"

Besides, since she broke up, she has never set foot on her former boyfriend's residence.

"Well?" Pei Wen suddenly seemed to think of something, and the whole man suddenly said, "I see."

But he didn't intend to tell Ji Jiaying that there was a born suitor who was pursuing her ex-boyfriend by means of gourmet bombing, and it was quite effective.