Chapter 41

There are things scattered all over the place, including kudzu root with soil and yam braving slime.

As Xiong Yuanfei said, you will inevitably get a lot of hands if you pick up these things with your own hands.

But Yu Fengxing didn't care. In fact, when he looked down and saw these things, what came to mind for a moment was the object he was angry with, Su Xiaochen.

The day before yesterday, braving the scorching sun of July, Su Xiaochen went up the mountain and dug up these things to make soup for him.

All these Yu Fengxing are kept in mind, so he thought, as a social person who is nearly three years old, why not tolerate children like Su Xiaochen who are not familiar with the world?

Yu Fengxing found himself a step down, and immediately decided to finish talking about the technical department, and then gave Su Xiaochen a call.

"Thank you, boss!"

The two men soon packed up Gegen and yam, Xiong Yuanfei gratefully said to BOSS, admiring.

After all, he still remembers that the last time his boss caught him watching the live broadcast at work, he didn't say anything about him at all.

"did you buy this online?" Yu Fengxing clapped his hands and asked curiously.

"Yes!" Xiong Yuanfei said repeatedly: "this is a wild mountain product dug up by an anchor in the mountains. It is not planted artificially. Do you want it, boss?" Why don't I give you some and take it back to make soup! "

As a boss, Yu Fengxing doesn't have the nerve to take the stuff of his employees. Besides, it's not like he doesn't have it: "No, I have it at home, too."

Xiong Yuanfei said enthusiastically, "this is dug in the mountains!"

Yu Fengxing thought silently that mine was also dug in the mountains: "go in. I'll wash my hands first."

Then he went straight to the bathroom, turned on the faucet and washed the dirt and slime off his hands with hand sanitizer.

Washed, Yu Fengxing and found something wrong.
He felt his hands itch.

What's going on?

Yu Fengxing could not help scratching, but found that the more itchy he scratched, resulting in a pile of red marks on the back of his hand.

"." Boss Yu has a black face and is not a good person.

Suddenly he remembered that, Su Xiaochen should know what was going on.

So without hesitation, he took out his cell phone and called Su Xingchen.

The sudden call startled Su Xingchen, but he answered happily: "Mr. Yu?." Are you looking for me? "

Isn't that nonsense?

Yu Fengxing felt awkward for a moment, looked down at the back of his red and itchy hand and said, "Yes, I want to ask you something."

Su Xingchen immediately Alexander thought Mr. Yu was going to ask about school again.

"well, you say."

"I just touched Pueraria and yam, and now my hands itch. What's going on?" Yu Fengxing said succinctly, in a tone that was too blunt and indifferent.

"Oh, that's right." Su Xingchen didn't pay any attention to what was wrong with Mr. Yu's tone. He focused on how, Mr. Yu met the yam. Then popular science said: "this is a normal phenomenon, because you encounter the yam mucus, so it will cause itching."