Chapter 37

The first call with the owner was very harmonious and friendly, and the conversation lasted for 20 minutes.

During this period, Su Xingchen's affection for the owner of the house increased a lot with the speed visible to the naked eye.

Of course, Su Xingchen knows how to find a job and cannot really rely on the owner to arrange work for himself.

The young man who had already been trapped, thinking of his future life arrangements, just roused his spirits and read more than half an hour of the book before going to rest.

The dogs, like every night, nested at the stairs waiting for their owners.

Seeing the door opened, he stood up with his tail swaying, stretched a yawn and stretched his back, and then snuggled up to Su Xingchen's feet and kissed him intimately: "Hum ...

Su Xingchen likes them. Now he puts down the book, bends a dog's head with one hand, and walks hard twice, so happy that he just went downstairs.

First go to the cockhouse and take a look at the chicks. The chicks are all sleeping together.

"Shh ..." Su Xingchen glanced at the dogs around him and told them not to stumble: "Go, go back to sleep."

One master and two pets walked through the courtyard where the moonlight was pouring, and returned to the bedroom, smelling the mosquito scent of the bedroom and sleeping peacefully.

At night in the countryside, it was particularly quiet and particularly 'noisy'.

Quiet is because there are no vocals within a few miles; noisy is because the sound of snakes, birds, and beasts comes from the forest nearby.

Treating them as a kind of noise will inevitably lead to poor sleep.

And seeing them as a sign of nature, you sleep well.

In the early morning of the next day, Su Xingchen, who was full of energy, took two buckets of well water to the vegetable garden to water the vegetables.

He found that the early mustard was as tall as his palms, and he was surprised and glad to bring the basket to pick some of the dense early mustard.

So this morning, on the table of President Yu, there was a dish of white mustard.

Soy sauce and shreds are one of the few condiments. They pick up the cooked mustard and bite it. They are looking for sweetness in the bitterness. The taste is refreshing and unique.

Yu Fengxing took a bite and glanced at a friend's message: Mr. Yu, this is the mustard I planted.

This is more desirable than Yu Fengxing receiving a gift worth XXX.

Imagine who, besides your mother, can grow vegetables for you?

Yu Fengxing didn't want to think about it either, he was looking forward to the title of the president of a certain company, and more people would give him more vegetables!

It was just that Mr. Yu's lard was blindfolded, and like new friends, he felt that his new friends were good everywhere.

Beyond doubt.

And his new friend Su Xingchen, carrying a blue mustard harvested in his vegetable garden, went to the village on a tricycle.

Su Xingchen presented his vegetables to Uncle Niu like a treasure, and smiled happily: "Uncle Niu, this is my mustard! Here you are!"

Uncle Niu chuckled and smiled: "That would be good." He looked at the vegetables in Su Xingchen's hand rarely, and carefully took over: "Your chicken is okay?"