Chapter 12

The boss appeared late at night, and issued a big red envelope, which excited the already active WeChat group, and they caught Yu Fengxing from letting him go.

Yamei, Planning Department: Boss, how do you know that Moyu is very successful, do you have an internal beta account?

Tester Ben: What nonsense Asian and American say, we have tested thousands and thousands of times. Is it unsuccessful for the CEO to test it personally?

Marketing Department Bobo: I said, haven't you read the news outside? Every major game platform has been blown up. Is all the content of the magic domain good? Want to have some confidence in your company 's work, okay?

Artist Qinzi: Ah! Ahhhh! !! Cangshen's live room is also bursting! They can't be more satisfied, it's really good, my demon domain wants fire!

Tester Ben: [fire /] [fire /] [fire /]

Planning Department Yamei: Huh? Boss! Run away with a red envelope?

When they were chatting, Yu Fengxing had switched off the computer and was ready to sleep ... I found out before that what seemed to be missing tonight?

By the way, supper.

Yu Feng walked out of the study and came to her dining room, only to see two meat clips on the table, and the words "lazy" were written all over her ...

Do not know why, Yu Fengxing smiled happily.

It may be because, from the food prepared by the other party recently, he can sensitively guess that the other party has such a small difference between cooking with care and not bothering to cook.

When the other party is thinking about cooking, it is bound to be exquisite, like eating art, every bite is full of ritual.

When the other party is too lazy to cook, the dishes they make are still as good as they are, but they do n't show up, they are n't delicate, they do n't like to eat.

Tonight, there are only two meat dumplings, one with green peppers and one pure meat.

Yu Fengxing noticed that the other party might not be sure of his own taste and would always do two deliberately and thoughtlessly.

Um, yes, Yu Fengxing took such a weird thing for granted, and thought the other person was considerate.

If you experience it for another person, would you be scared to death?

However, Yu Fengxing's growth experience cannot be compared with that of ordinary people. He has no expectation of people at all. Instead, such a short distance is suitable for him strangely.

That's it, Yu Fengxing thought.

After eating two delicious meatballs, he drank a glass of water and went to bed.

Speaking of sleep, it may be because of eating well and feeling good recently, Yu Fengxing found that his sleep quality has also improved ...

This is of course, because every day in the middle of the night, the guest in the living room wakes up first, and then the guest in the living room has to get up to check on his situation.

Usually, as long as you apply a hot towel and apply it, holding hands to coax, the owner of the house can sleep very well, at this time Su Xingchen can yawn and retire.

This is why Su Xingchen has to go to bed early every night, otherwise he will not be able to work if he does not get enough sleep to work the next day.

"Ah, good morning." It was another morning, and Su Xingchen stood in front of the window of green mountains and green trees and greeted nature.

After breakfast this morning, he put on a work clothes, pedal hiking shoes, a backpack on his shoulders, and went into the mountain with the dogs.