Chapter 4

In addition to Pei Wen, Yu Fengxing's house unlock code is only available to ex-girlfriend Ji Jiaying.

If it wasn't for the lunch from Pei Wen, it was the lunch from the ex-girlfriend.

Discovering this fact, Yu Fengxing's mood was a little complicated.

Because he hadn't expected that they had broken up for four years, and his ex-girlfriend who seemed capable and proud, usually still cared silently in this way.

The years of falling in love with Ji Jiaying were the most difficult years for Yu Fengxing.

In order to leave Tang Junjun's control, he deliberately chose a school in Beijing, where he met Ji Jiaying, who is also from S city.

Ji Jiaying is not only beautiful but also talented. Once enrolled, he is the department flower in the department.

Yu Fengxing didn't know how she liked her gloomy self, and after the first confession was rejected, she pursued it with persistence for half a year.

Later, Yu Fengxing was with her.

Unhurried love, from the end of the semester, has been talking about college graduation.

Yu Fengxing returned to S City from Beijing to start a business and established a popular game company. At that time, Ji Jiaying knew that his boyfriend was of good origin.

But I don't know why I have a bad temper. In the most difficult time, I didn't reach out and ask my family for a penny.

Ji Jiaying didn't know that it was the most stiff period between Yu Fengxing and his family.

She only knew that Yu Fengxing was very busy every day, she didn't smile every day, she always felt tired and tired, and she was carrying a lot of things in her heart.

Later, Yu Fengxing proposed a break up and asked Ji Jiaying to find someone who could form a healthy family with her.

At that time, Yu Fengxing drank, and said to her with drunkenness, "Jia Ying, I am not a good boyfriend, nor will I be a good husband, and even less likely to be a good father. You will not be happy with me. You break up with me. "

Ji Jiaying has survived for so many years, and she is no longer an ignorant girl in college. Of course, she knows that this can only be the case between herself and Yu Fengxing.

When Yu Fengxing broke up with her, she was already the art director of Fengxing Game Company, and she also owned 5% of the company's technical shares, which was equivalent to what Yu Fengxing gave her.

As a girl outside and inside, Ji Jiaying agreed to break up and went out to travel for a month. After returning, she and Yu Fengxing became friends and colleagues.

When I saw Yu Fengxing in the company, I was very business-oriented and didn't even give face.

No matter how thick Yu Fengxing's cheeks are, she is embarrassed to call her ex-girlfriend. Is the lunch at the restaurant or is it done by yourself? If it 's the restaurant ... give me a phone number?

So it's over.

Besides, Su Xingchen cleaned up the sanitation in the yard in one afternoon.

Then he removed the few and decaying wooden furniture from the first floor, and burned it out in an open space near the yard.

This is because Su Xingchen feels that this open space can be turned out to be a vegetable field, and the burnt carbon ash can make the land more fertile.

At the same time, it can be used as a fertilizer, as well as the decaying leaves that have been processed from the yard.

They are drying around.