Chapter 3

City S, nine in the morning.

Yu Fengxing woke up from his bed and saw a glass of water on the bedside table. He immediately took a sip and relieved his dry throat.

The experience after the hangover was not comfortable, but Yu Fengxing was used to this feeling.

After all, for him, a hangover is more comfortable than having a nightmare all night.

The phone buzzed on the desktop in the living room, Yu Fengxing lifted the quilt, and walked out of the bedroom with bare legs.

"Hey?"

He was called by his secretary, Pei Wen, early in the morning, and said, "Boss, the court is at 10 o'clock, are you up now?"

Upon hearing the words opening the courtroom, Yu Fengxing's eyebrows throbbed, and he felt a tingle. He rubbed his forehead uncomfortably, and said astringently, "I'm up, and I will pass on time."

At 10 o'clock in the morning, the Supreme People's Court of S City.

The case today is a murder.

The plaintiff was Yu Fengxing, the president of Fengxing Games, and his father, Mr. Yu Yingfan, was killed at home in early April.

The defendant was Yu Fengxing's legal mother, Ms. Tang Junjun.

"I did not kill Yu Yingfan! He committed suicide by himself. He said he was sorry for me and my sister. He committed guilt and suicide!" The defendant in handcuffs on the dock was very excited and refused to plead guilty during the interrogation.

Yu Fengxing, who was sitting on the plaintiff's bench, looked at Tang Yunjun, who he had known as his mother for more than 20 years. His expression was particularly resentful, and he could not wait to stab Tang Tangjun himself.

When his lawyer saw this, he immediately said, "Master, Mr. Yu Yingfan, the night before the murder, confirmed to the secretary the flight to Germany the next day, and was preparing to attend an important meeting in an attempt to serve Mr. Yu Yingfan's company. For the opportunity to cooperate with the German side next year, all signs show that Mr. Yu Yingfan is passionate about life and has a careful plan, and there is no possibility of suicide. "

Tang Junjun said aloud without waiting for the judge to say: "That was because he suddenly knew something and was stimulated!"

The plaintiff's lawyer immediately asked: "What did Mr. Yu Yingfan know?"

Tang Yunjun, who was still hysterical just now, stared silently under this question.

Plaintiff's lawyer: "Master, this is some evidence that my client has just obtained. He is going to sue Ms. Tang Junjun again. He killed Mr. Yu Yingfan's first wife, Ms. Tang Wanjun 26 years ago. Ms. Tang Wanjun is the biological sister of Ms. Tang Yijun and the mother of the plaintiff, Mr. Yu Fengxing. "

The whole court was uproar.

The audience sitting in the audience were surprised at the demise of the human nature of the defendant.

Yu Fengxing, sitting on the plaintiff's bench, felt entangled with poisonous snakes, cold, boned, and painful.

"Mr. Yu?" His lawyer noticed his strangeness and stepped forward to care.

Yu Fengxing took out the handkerchief and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead. He shook his head and said, "I'm fine, you continue."

Because of the insertion of an old case, today the lawsuit lasted more than three hours before ending.

Secretary Pei received Yu Fengxing in court, and found that BoSS was pale and looked like he was about to fall.

"Boss, how long haven't you eaten?" He was very worried: "I'll eat something with you."