Chapter 11

When it comes to love, Su Xingchen really did not think about it, nor did she have the mood to see a beautiful girl.

On the contrary, reading a few books or doing some manual work can attract his attention more.

But now, in addition to his previous hobbies, Su Xingchen also has more interest in going uphill and downhill, farming and raising dogs.

Unknowingly, the days of slump in the past, in the busy pastoral life these days, have passed away.

That evening, another day of labor withdrawal from the field.

Su Xingchen was sweating and returned to the second floor. While the owner was working out, he quickly took a fighting bath, and then came out to see what to eat tonight.

Shredded cabbage?

I ate it yesterday.

Frying coupling box?

The process is more difficult and tiring.

"Okay ..." Su Xingchen looked around, and the vegetarian dish was ready to be a scrambled egg with tomatoes, which was simple and delicious, and the amaranth was the garlic white meat with the ingredients prepared at noon.

Garlic white meat is a famous Sichuan dish. The selected pork belly is the main ingredient. It is thin but not firewood and fat but not greasy. First, boil it with boiling water to remove the oil on the surface. Then add the star anise and other spices to cook.

After cooling, use a sharp vegetable blade to make a thin piece like a cicada. Of course, Su Xingchen's knife work is very wasteful and can only be as thin and transparent as possible.

The plate can be placed freely. You can place it horizontally or roll it. Finally, drizzle the sauce made of ginger, garlic, and pepper, and eat a few slices of raw cucumber next to it. The taste is full and the meat is rich in flavor. There is the freshness of cucumber, invincible.

I made meals for the owner one week in a row, and Su Xingchen knew how much, the owner who looked like a cow and a horse was actually too hot to eat.

Can only eat slightly slightly spicy.

Therefore, Su Xingchen shakes the pepper spoon, shakes it before putting it in the pot, and finds that there are quite a lot, and shakes it with pain.

In the end, the owner of the house watched it with great interest. Su Xingchen still couldn't help it, and added two spoons of hot sauce to his bowl. Then he happily ate together ...

Usually, Yu Fengxing was busy and couldn't think of eating.

Not to mention the official beta of Demon ol tonight at eight o'clock tonight, before the company's personnel are waiting to be prepared, mentally prepared to work overtime.

Everyone thought the boss would stay with them to work overtime.

But it didn't. Yu Fengxing patted his **** and left as soon as it was time to eat, leaving only one sentence: "I'm off work, I'm assured of you in terms of technology."

All employees:"???"

All employees felt incredible. Is this still the desperate Saburo boss they know?

"Lao Yu is in love?" The technical bulls who stayed working overtime looked at each other.

In terms of origin, in fact, they have a farther relationship with Yu Fengxing. As far back as more than ten years ago, when they were junior high school students, they were playing World of Warcraft and legends in the Internet cafes at the school gate.