Chapter 32

"Hey?" Su Xingchen, who came up to place the tableware, saw a small note.

Su Xingchen never expected that the owner of the house seemed to fall in love with the mode of writing small notes and communicating with himself, from one sheet a day ago to n sheets a day.

It's so overwhelming!

Facing the increasingly vocal house owner, Su Xingchen was always embarrassed to continue to avoid the problem.

He thought about it for a while and answered hello together with the previous questions. I didn't mean to be angry, but this thing is a bit strange. In short, thank you very much for the gift, but I really can't receive it.

After a pause, Su Xingchen continued to write that if you feel uncomfortable, you can buy some ingredients you like, and I will make them for you.

Finally, write down a date and a letter s.

At noon today, Su Xingchen gave up his nap time and went out with a straw hat and a bucket in the violent sunlight in late June.

Behind him naturally followed by two dogs of increasing weight.

They spit their tongues under the scorching sun, and their furry claws stepped on the edge of shallow water from time to time, stirring up a lot of water splashes.

The straw hat young man walking in front, wearing gel sandals on his fair feet, stepped on the slightly cold water, and did not cross the foot of the river, bringing a rare coolness to the body.
As the mud under his feet slowly turned into pure sand, the small beach Su Xingchen was looking for was also very fortunate to be present.

He lowered the bucket, looked carefully at the reef on the shore, and walked on with his feet on his pants.

The river without clear legs and legs was clear enough to see the small fish swarming around the feet and the pebbles under the feet.

"Hey ..." Su Xingchen shouted in surprise when he saw the pit snail attached to the reef.

This turned out to be one of his favorite snails.

Shankeng snails are delicious and have clear liver and eyesight. It has the effect of heat-reinforcing kidney and kidney, and it is different from the snails that are generally easy to carry parasites.

Authentic wild mountain snails are especially rare, and they can be sold for one hundred yuan per pound on the market.

Su Xingchen had eaten artificially before. He had never eaten wild in his life.

The young man returned to the shore with a bucket of water to fill up the delicious food, which made him dig the sand for two hours.

In this piece of reef, three or four pounds of mountain snails were fully fished, and Su Xingchen never let it go.

"I don't know if you've seen this thing?" Su Xingchen turned on the phone, picked up a dark brown pit snail with a large head and a thin tail, and recorded it as a small video and posted it.

Then he started digging in the sand and dug a large bucket.

"Xiaobai! Xiaohuang!" Su Xingchen stood up to look for the dog, and found the dogs swimming in the river, scared to death. "Don't you die?"

When the dogs heard the owner's voice, they immediately turned their heads and moved towards the shore.

That little expression was jubilant!

Su Xingchen ...

Don't you despise your master's swimming skills so naked? ?

The dogs went ashore, shaking their bodies with a brush, and drying the water droplets from their hair.
"Let's go back." Su Xingchen picked up his shoulder and went back home with a deep and shallow step.