Chapter 52

Su Xing used Yu Feng's hand to mess up his hair so he would look less like a typical student. But there was no use, since Yu Feng indulgently and patiently combed his hair with his fingers. He then said, "Good looking." with a sincere heart.

Su Xing was silent. He turned a complex look at Yu Feng. He did not believe that Yu Feng would have this aesthetic with his age and status? Unfortunately, with Yu Feng's sincere eyes, Su Xing affirmed that it was the truth...

"I'll be twenty in a few months. Are you sure I look good with this hairstyle?" Su Xing pointed at his head.

"How many months?" Yu Feng's concern was slanted.

"I'll count." Su Xing used his fingers to count.

Yu Feng patiently waited on the side. He was not in a hurry to get in the car. Anyways, it was still early and the first floor parking lot was quiet so they would not be disturbed.

"I figured it out, three months and twenty days." Su Xing happily reported.

Yu Feng calculated the date with the information given. "Okay, I'll remember."

Su Xing's heart was filled with suspicion at that sentence. What did Yu Feng mean? Su Xing looked at Yu Feng who was driving and reasonably suspected that his friend wanted to give him a birthday present?

The little rabbit's expression was too easy to read. All his thoughts were written on his face for people to see at a glance.

Yu Feng paused, "Few people must know about your birthday." He made an accurate guess based on Su Xing's personality. "If you don't mind, I'll celebrate with a party for you."

The atmosphere in the car was suddenly quiet. Su Xing was taken aback, his nose soured and he turned his face away. Mr. Yu, what was with that fairy sentence? It hit him straight in the heart! He was unexpectedly moved!

"Hmmm." Su Xing nodded. "Of course I don't mind."

Then he lifted his head and winked. "When is Mr. Yu's birthday? I'll celebrate with you too."

The man touched his chin. "How would you celebrate my birthday?"

Su Xing was silent in response. Yu Feng drove to his home to pick him up and brought him to enjoy the city scenery. When it was Yu Feng's turn, he could not pick up his friend to enjoy the idyllic scenery in the countryside!

"Not sure." Su Xing's brain turned in circles and he smiled.

Yu Feng laughed though it did not prevent him from speaking and answering the question. "My birthday is the fifteenth of January."

"That's a good day." Su Xing blurted out. He avoided Yu Feng's eyes, to some extent, he thought it was because of his sour nose from before.

The two people warmed each other's hearts. They finished the conversation and Yu Feng drove to a nearby shopping mall to buy some necessary items. Then he brought Su Xing home with their large harvest.

It was not until Su Xing looked in the mirror after taking a shower that he realized that Mr. Yu used the two big bags of stuff like sugar-covered bullets (corrupting bourgeois influences). Suddenly, Su Xing's calm was swept away, leaving a winter northwest wind. He marched towards the bedroom.

However, he was shocked silly by a half-dressed Yu Feng changing the bedroom sheets. "Wait, Mr. Yu, we forgot to buy pillows and bedding." Su Xing interjected.

Yu Feng turned around. Since Su Xing was busy putting away the purchases, he had already taken a bath. He was only wearing a pair of pants, his sturdy body was the perfect, textbook example of a man's physique.