Chapter 27

When Yu Fengxing opened his eyes again, it was already 9 am the next day.

The quiet ward and the faint disinfectant smell greeted the sensitive nose.

Is this a hospital?

Yu Fengxing frowned, thinking about what happened last night, and found a place that was ignored by him at that time.

Pei Wen said last night that it was the ambulance he called.

So here comes the problem.

How does Pei Wen know that he has a stomachache?

"Mr. Yu, are you awake?" The nurse's voice interrupted Yu Fengxing's thoughts, causing him to frown slightly: "How about, do you feel any pain?" The nurse asked again.

President Yu, who just woke up, was a bit slow, and he felt his stomach that had been calmed down: "It's okay ..." It's no longer painful, but there is still no desire to eat.

"Why don't you have some porridge? What would you like to eat? I'll help you." The nurse is a young nurse who works in the hospital all year round. It's rare to see such a handsome patient.

"No need." But Yu Fengxing avoided others' diligence like a snake, deliberately refusing.

Incomprehensible, he quickly repelled the nurse who had finally found the courage.

When the ward was left alone, Yu Fengxing took out his mobile phone and absently called Pei Wen's phone.

"Boss? How are you doing now? Is your stomach pain better?" As soon as the call was connected, Secretary Pei crackled.

"Well." Yu Fengxing kept things hidden in her heart and asked directly: "How do you know that I have a stomachache in the middle of the night?"

This question is asked.

Secretary Pei looked around and determined that there were no people around, and then whispered, "People around you tell me."

Yu Fengxing had a nervous nerve in his brain, and his eyes were fierce: "People around me?"

"Yeah." Secretary Pei said, she simply hid in the president's office and had a good chat with BoSS, the boy with a nice voice last night.

"You make it clear!" Yu Fengxing rubbed his forehead, his head confused.

"Uh ..." Secretary Pei was confused, so he picked up the story and said, "At 2 o'clock last night, someone called me on your mobile phone and said that your body is uncomfortable, maybe your stomach hurts, let me help Call the ambulance ... "

Speaking of which, Secretary Pei also discovered one thing.

That is, the person did not know the address and house number of the boss, indicating that the other party and the boss have not known each other for a long time.

And most likely, a one-night stand.

"..." Secretary Pei suddenly felt that she knew a little bit more.

impossible.

Yu Fengxing listened to Secretary Pei's statement, and twisted into a Sichuan word between her brows.

But he didn't refute, but asked quietly: "People who call you with my mobile phone, what are the characteristics of the sound?"

"Characteristics?" Secretary Pei thought for a moment, really want to chat with the boss's sweetheart during work hours: "Ah, very young, very nice."

There was silence.

After a while, Yu Fengxing said, "It's a man, right?"

"Well." Secretary Pei did not know why, and blushed.