Chapter 8

Because of this, Yu Fengxing hasn't slept well for several nights recently, causing his eyes to have a few obvious bloodshots, making him look pale and a little decadent.

In order to keep up the spirit to go to work tomorrow, Yu Fengxing left the study at nine o'clock in the evening and sat in the living room to make a pot of calming tea for himself and taste it slowly.

However, he still kept in mind that Tianyu ol was about to be internally tested, and carefully read the list and information in his hand.

Generally speaking, the internal test will choose more famous and topical players to participate, rather than random selection as considered by the outside world.

While drinking tea, Yu Fengxing ticked off his name, and quickly finalized the list of one hundred internal testers.

"What is the taste?"

Yu Fengxing suddenly raised his head and sniffed, and found that there was a sweet taste floating in the air, unlike fish and meat, but it smelled particularly tempting.

After several previous experiences, Yu Fengxing quickly guessed a possibility. Was it the mysterious 'person' who gave him food?

Yu Fengxing immediately put down the information in his hand, got up and walked to the dining room to take a look, and it turned out to be an unexpected supper.

and many more......

Why does this phenomenon of feeding four meals a day make people feel embarrassed?

But Yu Fengxing, such a thick-skinned old beast, would not maintain this emotion for too long.

He opened the food box without saying a word: "..." The first thing he smelled was a taste of fresh sweetness mixed with **** and onion, which was exactly what he smelled in the living room just now.

"Crab porridge?" Yu Fengxing raised her eyebrows, and saw the red crab showing a few feet and a small half of the shell, but it was washed clean and embellished in the soft white porridge. Man's index finger moves.

Su Xingchen was not sure whether the owner liked **** onions, but he couldn't help putting **** onions.

Because crabs are cold, eating them without **** and onions can easily cause stomach pain.

Second, **** onion warms the stomach. After eating a bowl of hot **** onion porridge, sleep well at night.

"Tianyu ol internal test list ..." Su Xingchen, holding his crab porridge, stood by the table in the living room and accidentally saw Yu Fengxing's information resting on the desktop.

This game, Su Xingchen feels familiar.

A game that has been popular online recently seems to be this.

He suddenly realized that the owner of the house was an It elite who was engaged in game development. No wonder the pressure was so great that he could not eat well or sleep well. He was very unhappy ...

Poor, Su Xingchen thought.

A bowl of warm ginger, spring onion and crab porridge, Yu Yu, who has an upset stomach all year round, immediately felt that his stomach was warming, and even became sleepy.

For him who couldn't sleep well, he was both shocked and delighted. He quickly dropped the dishes and left it alone, washing his hands and going to bed.

Within ten minutes, Yu Fengxing fell asleep in bed.

At this time, Su Xingchen finished eating the porridge, went into the kitchen and saw the house owner resting in a mess of bowls and chopsticks. He couldn't help but feel that the other party was really difficult. A big man was worried about work every day and worked hard to make money. No one at tableware.