Chapter 31

Of course, receiving gifts is always a happy thing.

After Su Xingchen calmed down slowly, he found a problem that he had ignored.

Even if the owner really wanted to give this gift to him, he couldn't break the law of space overlap and truly take this gift for himself.

In other words, even if it is accepted, this gift can only be placed on the second floor.

This is a fact that cannot be changed, because the owner of the house has no function to teleport to this side.
Just as Su Xingchen was thinking about things, there was a slight sound behind him, which made him look back and opened his eyes awkwardly.

Because the house owner came out of the bathroom, he only wore a pair of boxer underwear!

As a person who has lived in a university dormitory for more than a year, Su Xingchen has seen many pictures of roommates walking around the room wearing pants.

He didn't feel shy, but just looking at someone else's body was an extremely impolite act.

Fortunately, the owner did not seem to intend to stay in the living room, and the other party went directly into the bedroom.

Su Xingchen was relieved and was about to leave.

"..." But ... even if you refuse to accept a gift, you can't just leave without seeing it.

Su Xingchen felt that he should show something.

For example, thank the owner for his kindness.

"Click." Yu Fengxing, who went back and forth, walked out of the bedroom door a moment later, at this time wearing a cotton robe.

Su Xingchen was looking for paper and pen. When he saw this, he immediately stopped the movement in his hand and felt that he was better to leave.

After all, two people are in the same room, and it is always a bad thing to be able to witness each other's actions.

From the day he returned to his hometown, Su Xingchen has deliberately avoided meeting with the owner.

Apart from cooking, I usually don't stay on the second floor for long.

At this time, Yu Fengxing walked directly to the table where the gifts were stacked, and looked down. He couldn't find a bag to carefully package the dolls and cakes, and carefully pasted the gifts.

As before before he went to take a shower, this gift was obviously unheeded.

Yu Fengxing pursed her thin lips, sat down on the sofa, found out the pen and paper, and wrote a note on the sticky note. There is no need to make supper tonight, there is cake.

Su Xingchen looked in surprise ...

Su Xingchen never expected that the gift the house owner gave him turned out to be a cake.

Unfortunately, he could not move everything in the house in front of the owner.

If you must accept a gift, the only way to do it is to secretly eat the cake while carrying the owner.

"Well." Su Xingchen sighed lightly.

After the house owner entered the bedroom, he picked up the gel pen that the other party had just used, and wrote on the sticky note, "Thank you for your kindness, but I can't accept what you sent, and I can't accept it."

That's it, to avoid the owner giving him something again.

Su Xingchen put down his pen and paper, and looked at the ugly bag with a warm look, and went to sleep with a little regret but still a happy mood.