Chapter 33

After the director made a phone call, he didn't feel like answering a call to Secretary Pei, saying, "He's fine now, we're all worried for nothing."

Really, Beep begs the person she's looking for to be old, and instills in her not-so-reliable notion that 'young age hurts people'.

"It's impossible." Secretary Pei didn't believe it. He guessed that it must be the fact that the director of accounting did not want to call to care about the boss, so he fabricated it.

You have to know that according to Yu Fengxing's temper, he can live on the Tang family for three days.

"Oh, you don't have to believe it." Director of Planning still couldn't hold back. "Not only does he have nothing, but he also feels that my subject is old, and I'm awful."

Secretary Pei's voice suddenly shouted that the whole corridor could hear "Are there any targets for the director?"

Suddenly everyone seemed to have that ta, Secretary Pei said angrily, "Goodbye."

Director of Planning? ? ?

She rolled over in front of two dog men in a row and she was driving her crazy.

But saying that the owner of the house drank chrysanthemum tea to calm his anger, and knew who the person who kept the wine was, and did not look angry, which relieved Su Xingchen.

In fact, he considered that the house owner would abandon his nosy affairs, whether it was to store wine, cook, or clean up.
When he first did this, he was holding up his hands and finding something to do for himself. If the other party was disgusted, such as showing panic, he would no longer interfere.

But the owner's response was unexpected.

so be it.

Su Xingchen went into the kitchen to pan for rice to cook. He used the pearl rice that he just bought today, five dollars a catty, which is too expensive. The shop owner of Mi Pu flickered him hard, and he only bought ten catties.

This is because I recently saved some money, otherwise, Su Xingchen generally bought three yuan a pound of ordinary rice.

In order to make the rice taste better, Su Xingchen simmered a little corn kernels and put them together to cook.

The rice cooked in this way has the aroma of corn and does not spoil the taste of the rice.

Looking at the ingredients in the refrigerator, Su Xingchen grabbed a handful of mushrooms and dipped them in hot water.

Then take out half of the fresh chicken, use a sharp knife method to separate the chicken skin and bone, cut into moderately sized pieces of meat, add salt, starch and cooking wine and stir, then you can seal the surface with peanut oil and set aside for use .

What Su Xingchen is going to do today is winter mushroom slide chicken. This dish is all about tenderness and fragrant. The taste buds can be comforted by the entrance.

And as a home-cooked dish, the satiety of winter mushroom slide chicken is also full of ground.

At this time, it should be paired with a vegetable dish with a relatively refreshing taste. For example, chopped green cabbage rolls made from fresh bamboo shoots, enoki mushrooms, ham, carrots, and Chinese cabbage leaves.

Not only is the texture rich in layers, the flavors complement each other, but it is also particularly nourishing and appetizing.

Su Xingchen shredded and rolled neatly, and made a total of ten rolls of five beetroots, and then slanted them one by one from the middle and placed them on the plate.