Chapter 45

When Su Xingchen was a child, only his father hurt. Apart from his father, the one who cared about him most was the school teacher.

In his mind, teachers take care of students out of
professional responsibility, which belongs to professional ethics.

Once the students leave the school, such as him at present, the teachers of the school will not be able to take care of the students.

So the owner of the house again and again care about
the students and life of Su Xingchen, Su Xingchen is not disgusted, and even a little at a loss and warm.

He thought that a pure and sincere person like Mr. Yu was lucky to be able to make friends with little trash like himself without disgust.

After Su Xingchen realized his deficiency, he changed his mentality of looking for excuses not to read a book a few days ago.

He ran to the bedroom to take out the book and put it in the living room, cheering up while eating the sour radish made yesterday.

The group of classmates that he has placed for a long time is now reopened.

Unsurprisingly, the students inside are talking about the summer vacation.

Some say that they want to travel abroad, and some say that they want to work. A variety of arrangements, interspersed with two students who insist on talking about the game, seem to be in perfect harmony.

Su Xingchen watched for a while and quietly bubbled: hi.

The word with a weak sense of existence was soon submerged in the screen brushing speed of 99 per minute, and Su Xingchen was stunned.

I feel that the students can chat very well.

He thought it would be better for him to ask his classmate Student bully questions directly.

Student bully, who was chosen by Su Xingchen, had a good relationship with Su Xingchen when he was at school.

"Hey, Su Xingchen?. You, a missing person, finally showed up? " Student bully saw the news and said with great surprise.

Su Xingchen is extremely embarrassed, there is a need to find other people's shame: "Brother Qi, really sorry, the summer vacation to ask you to learn questions."

"Oh, it's okay, it's just that you suddenly left school and asked the teacher what's wrong with you. We were all worried." Student bully said: "hearing that you are very angry, you can still come to me to ask and learn, should it be all right?"

Su Xingchen nodded hurriedly. "it's all right. I guess
I'll go back to school after the summer vacation."

This is his ideal arrangement.

But whether we can do it or not, we can only talk about it at that time.

"that's good." Student bully said: "you missed two months of class, and now you probably look confused?"

"mm-hmm." Su Xingchen nodded again, deeply agreeing.

The other side smiled lightly and said generously, "then I'll make up lessons for you. Anyway, I have no recreation except playing games during the summer vacation."

"Brother Qi." , Su Xingchen was so moved by the strong care of his classmates that he was even more ashamed of his previous fragility: "Hmm!" Then thank you, Brother Qi. "

Put up with it, he still couldn't help saying, "I'll send you local products."

"what?" Student bully looked confused.

I have paid too much for this homeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara