Chapter 67

The private room was dimly lit and the sound of music was deafening. Su Xing had rejected Zhou Jia's invitation to sing and was drinking beer in silence, alone on the sofa.

The iced beer slid down his throat and his nose was slightly sour. Su Xing could not help but feel like those who lived and died for love. He obviously felt extremely naive. Under the influence of his emotions, he blindly lashed out without knowing consequences. No wait, it would annoy his brother to want to break his dog legs.

Su Xing shuddered. He was not sure whether it was the beer being too cold or the thought of his brother being angry at the matter. He put down the glass, rubbed his face and picked up his phone.

At this moment, the phone vibrated. Su Xing did not need to look at the number to know it was his brother calling again.

"..." Su Xing felt guilty. In reality, the other party was sort of right. Older people would usually consider those younger than them as children. It was a typical train of events.

He stood to the side and looked at the latest message received. It was a threat...definitely a sign of being angry.

Su Xing bitterly smiled. His elder brother really raised him as a son and controlled him strictly. He picked up and spoke into the phone. "Brother, are you being so strict because you are afraid that I will fall in love at university?"

Yu Feng was outside the door as he thought, it was not that he was afraid Su Xing would fall in love, it was that Su Xing would fall in love with someone other than himself. But he still had to give an answer, "Stop playing around, are you going home or not?"

Yu Feng was no in the mood to speak with Su Xing. He sounded irritable and Su Xing dared not provoke him further. "Oh, I'll go back after dinner."

Yu Feng froze as he thought back to all the days that Su Xing had eaten dinner with him. Now, not only did the little bunny not make him supper, he was eating a meal with others. Why would he not come back? His heart felt like it was smashed, the pain was overwhelming.

"You...will be going home now!" Yu Feng murmured. His voice was filled with jealousy and sourness, even passerbys gave him a glance.

Su Xing was also startled and felt like he had really messed up with his brother.... Should he find a place to hide? He thought about it and shook his head. If he did go hide, wouldn't it be worse once he was found?

"Su Xing?" Yu Feng waited for a while without a response. "You're making me angry." He impatiently kicked the steps.

In the eyes of pedestrians, he was the picture of an angry boyfriend storming over to grab his disobedient significant other. If Yu Feng had any cigarettes, he would definitely smoke one to calm down, before he went in to retrieve someone.

But he had recently quit smoking, so he no longer carried any on him. Yu Feng walked past the golden gate with a chilling face and entered Su Xing's private room. Under Zhou Jia's leadership, everything was lively and harmonious.

Suddenly the door opened and a tall, slender figure walked in while capturing everyone's attention. Because Yu Feng was mysterious and cold, very difficult to approach, so there was not a lot of information about him.

He was known to be the founder of a successful game company. But there was an indescribable feel of alienation that made it hard to make friends. Now Yu Feng appeared in their private room; someone recognized him and wanted to give a greeting.

However, Yu Feng passed that person and went straight to Su Xing who was playing. Su Xing turned around when he felt everyone was looking at him.

After discovering it was Yu Feng, he slowly blinked. "Mister...Brother?"