Chapter 19

The president of a listed company who is used to speaking up, has not realized for a moment what kind of existence he is annoying.

I just typed on my own words: the 30-level Dao Xiu number is like a mineral water bottle on the roadside. Although it can be recycled, it is worth only 50 cents.

Yun Feiyang: If you need it, I can help you practice a Demon Clan. Demon Clan is the king of Demon Realm.

Seeing this, Su Xingchen was so angry that he didn't want to talk to this person anymore.

"You are the mineral water bottle ..." Why the abominable and poisonous owner of the house said that someone else's account was worth only 50 cents?

Su Xingchen bit his lower lip in real life, clicked the mouse's finger, and held down the delete friend button until his fingernails became white, and then he realized that he was out of control.

Su Xingchen finally knew why as long as he faced the owner of the house, he would lose his normality, or even be difficult to accept that the owner treats himself with a bad attitude.

Because he really wanted to be friends with the owner.

Unfortunately, the other party doesn't seem to have this idea ...

This is why Su Xingchen is unhappy.

"Forget it." Friends can never be met. Of course, Su Xingchen understands this, so he convinced himself to treat the owner with his usual heart.

So Su Xingchen withdrew the idea of ​​deleting a friend, and typed the next line: Thank you, but I don't need you to help me practice the number, then, I'm going to do the task, goodbye.

Yu Fengxing watched Xiaodaoxiu leave in front of her, and her fingers typing on the keyboard couldn't help but pause.

However, it is definitely not Yu Fengxing's style to leave the trail in such a way.

Soon after, Xiaojun received a transaction request from the young demons. He opened it and saw that it was a full 500 gold coins and some valuable things.

Su Xingchen felt very speechless. What did the owner of the house give such valuable things?

So he ordered a refusal to trade.

President Yu Da, who was rejected again, stared blankly at the system prompt. He didn't do anything but just left the keyboard with his hands and leaned on a chair to light himself a cigarette.

It took about ten minutes.

Yun Feiyang: If I were you, I would wait for the heat to go online.

Xiaodao Xi's dislike for himself, Yu Fengxing is a dead man, and he can feel it.

So after saying this, he controlled the character and ran to other places.

Sweet and sour lotus root: Thank you for your reminder, Yun Feiyang.

This private message, lying in Yun Feiyang's conversation list, has never been opened.

In the course of the mission, Su Xingchen, who was really harassed a lot, decided to follow the advice of the owner of the house, temporarily give up the idea of ​​playing the game, and waited for a while for the heat of sweet and sour lotus to go on, and then come to see it.

Just at this time, President Yu opened the news of Xiaodao Xiu and saw with his own eyes that Xiaodao Xiu's head changed from color to gray.

Yu Fengxing's inexplicable irritability was inexplicably cured again: "Really obedient."